SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **WINNER SIGguy229** One More Karma- Glock 21 triple mag holder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**WINNER SIGguy229** One More Karma- Glock 21 triple mag holder Login/Join 
Picture of whododat
posted
Okay, I have one more Karma chance.
A Safariland slimline triple mag holder for Glock 21 size mags, model 775 - 52-15.
Here is a link for it. Basically brand new, I wore it once and found it to be too cumbersome for my current assignment. It would make an excellent duty rig mag holder though. Good luck!

https://www.safariland.com/mag...1ebmduzywf2mt2z70lx2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: whododat,

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
ooo count me in.
ty sir!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1523 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Heck yes throw my name in the Karmanator hat.

I could put that to good use with my G-21

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Please include me as I can use this with my duty rig!

Posts: 249 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes please. I have one of these for my 9mm mags. It carries my spare mags in the door pocket of my truck velcroed in place. I have been wanting one for my G21/G30.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Count me in. My G20 glocks will be appreciative.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please ad me to this thoughtful Karma. My duty rig would look much better with a third magazine!

Thank you, 18Z50

rrinto@yahoo.com

Posts: 363 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I would stuff this with P320 magazines at my local steel match! Thanks for the chance.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Please include me...my agency issued gun is a Glock 21

Posts: 1050 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Please count me in!

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Please add me! I just picked up a G30 Gen 4, and will use my G21 mags as spares!

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scombs263
posted Hide Post
Count me in please....

Posts: 1974 | Location: USA | Registered: March 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Congrats to SIG guy 229. You are the winner. I will be sending you an email shortly.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Email sent.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post