SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meet the newest member (GSD) of our family!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet the newest member (GSD) of our family! Login/Join 
Picture of Mutiny
posted
This is Buddy! Some of you all weighed in on my previous post about looking for a GSD. Here he is!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mutiny,

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
That is one nice lookin' pup you got there! He looks very alert and as if he's got an active mind. Nice score!

How old is Buddy? Were the initial shots, meds, and emasculation expensive? Where did you find him?

Long live Buddy!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Buddy, you sir are a stud!

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
TAP Thanks!

H&K- he's a 1 year old Czech dog and we found him directly from the breeder in the Czech Republic. All shots/microchip, etc were included and a bit pricy, but seemingly inline with everywhere else we looked abroad and stateside.

My young girls are thrilled to have him. I am too, as now I am not the only guy in the house! He is super around the family, but I find his look really intimidating. Looking forward to having him around a long time for home/family protection too.

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Great looking pup

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Does he speak Czech? If you had to issue commands to him in Czech, that would be wicked awesome!

H&K-Guy

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Does he speak Czech? If you had to issue commands to him in Czech, that would be wicked awesome!

H&K-Guy

Yes he does! We could convert him to English, but decided to stick with Czech commands. It seemed more interesting to me.

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mutiny:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:

H&K-Guy

Yes he does! We could convert him to English, but decided to stick with Czech commands. It seemed more interesting to me.

Cool Cool Cool

H&K-Guy

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10906 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
odd, seems like sometimes my photos are there, and others not...
Thanks Coloradohunter44

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Handsome devil Cool

Posts: 13224 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Handsome devil Cool

Posts: 12646 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
no pics here for me, today. Glad you got a new GSD, though.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
An invisible dog! Cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
He sounds awesome!

But no pics. Frown

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
No pics for me but congrats!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Clicked back and still no dog, congrats though!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3638 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new pup

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Bravo zulu, sir. You'll love that ride!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post