SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Karma------With a Request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Karma------With a Request Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I haven't done a Karma for a while so here we go........Big Grin

I have two Springfield XD45 13 round full capacity factory magazines to give. I only ask for one thing if you don't mind....

If you have a line on or have any USP Compact 9mm flat baseplates for sale, I would really appreciate the info. Heck I would buy a couple mags themselves if they have the flat plate. So if you have any leads drop them in the thread or email me.

Otherwise.........let the Karma begin. I will pick a winner July 1st.

Oh it goes without saying I will abide by ALL state/Federal/Municipal or whatever laws are in play so please only enter if you can legally take possession of these.

Thanks all,
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7670 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify this is a Karma not a trade. Feel free to enter info or not. I was just asking for info if anybody had it.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7670 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, put a WTB/ISO in the Classifieds. Wouldn't that be easier? That thread will be enduring. This one is not. Wink

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, please put my name in Thank you

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post