SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ICE not just arresting illegals from south of the border
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ICE not just arresting illegals from south of the border Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Smile Yup, all of those Aussie and Brits in the commercials on TV need to be replaced by good Murican speaking folks!! Smile

It's a joke son.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2887 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait, wait, you are getting a little close to home here............

Posts: 915 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have little sympathy for any criminal alien - no matter where they are from...

round 'em up and ship 'em home by the least comfortable means possible

if ICS is short of money I'd be willing to crowdfund a few buses to help out

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Think of all the jobs that will become available to the poor folks unemployed and on welfare.

Well, maybe we should just go with unemployed Roll Eyes

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Knowing a few foreigners who came here for graduate school and who wanted to stay, work in high-paid tech jobs, pay taxes, and assimilate (they were all multi lingual and fluent in English already) - who went through the official process - yet were denied - I've zero patience for illegal immigrants even more than I would otherwise. If A-student hard-workers with advanced degrees in useful fields can't even get in sometimes, you've no business cutting in line much less jumping the fence and skipping the process altogether.

GTFO, now. Every last one of you.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post