SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ICE not just arresting illegals from south of the border
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ICE not just arresting illegals from south of the border Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Ilegal is illegal regardless of race/sexuality/religion/etc. I see no problem here.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Ilegal is illegal regardless of race/sexuality/religion/etc. I see no problem here.

Bingo. What's funny is that liberals think conservatives will be crying about this because they only want to throw Mexicans out because they are bigots.

Nope. I don't care if you are here from Canada, Ireland or England - if you are here illegally you need to be arrested and deported. Period. Follow the damn law.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Skin color has no bearing on whether you're here illegally or not. The country of origin has no bearing either. Family or not has no bearing. Good upstanding individual in the community has no bearing.

Illegal and subject to deportation means just that. The Irish guy isn't caught off guard by this. He knew he'd overtstayed and bragged about it and likely thought that he wasn't going to get bagged because he wasn't brown.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
This is about controlling our borders, NOT about race, religion, sex, country of origin, etc....!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
This is about controlling our borders, NOT about race, religion, sex, country of origin, etc....!

Yep!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Agree. If you're here illegally, I want you to GTFO. Liberals must think we only care about Mexican illegals because they assume we're all racists and they cannot see past their own false assumptions about conservatives to understand our perspective. This is about following the law. That's it.

It's true that many South American illegal immigrants bring in additional crime and gangs, and following that logic I can see a justification for targeting illegal criminal groups first, given our limited resources. But I can't have that conversation with liberals because they'll only hear "target by race" and then the whole discussion goes off the tracks with accusations.

This is why it's so important to smash political correctness. We can't even have the discussion about differing ideas to use against our problems, because even defining the idea is hate speech to some, and hate speech shouldn't be heard.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, son of a gun... white people are illegals too?

We have rules and laws for a reason. Breaking them because you think its ok or that you just can because its better for you is still illegal. Try this in any other country and watch what happens to you. Arrested, jailed, deported, never allowed back.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Bragging on TV about being illegal is an excellent way to earn a one way plane ticket. See ya.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good.

Go to Ireland and they stamp your passport with "EMPLOYMENT PROHIBITED" or something like that.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
B'Bye!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
Skin color has no bearing on whether you're here illegally or not. The country of origin has no bearing either. Family or not has no bearing. Good upstanding individual in the community has no bearing.

This.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
I'm especially liking the ICE raids in 'sanctuary' cities.

The cities refuse to hold illegals for ICE to pick up?

Okay, we'll just come get them ourselves. And, we will also deport any illegals caught with the criminal illegals.

You know that is annoying the hell out of these sanctuary folks...

"You won't give us the criminal ones you know you have? Fine. We'll just come and snatch up all we find..."

How long are they willing to play that game, before even the illegals turn on them?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:

Yep!

Agreed!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You guys are just racist against green people.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
This is New England. If they're hot and Irish let 'em stay. The male to female ratio does not favor men around here. Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep I never did care for leprechauns.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Great in MHO.
My heart has harden decades ago,worked for half a century for my goverment to care for these fu%@$%4.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
When I worked for the immigration service in the 90s we deported natural born American citizens for criminal actions. When i later asked the Immigration judge about deporting Mexicans who were born in California she told me just because there are legal citizens doesn't mean we have to explain it to them. It was surprising who many illegals were born in the US to Mexican parents who beleived they were Mexican because both parents were Mexicans.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. There's another 100,000 Brits in New York City that could use picking up and deporting, too. Clean 'em all out.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post