SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    About those who chose to post yesterday (poll)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About those who chose to post yesterday (poll) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so much for diversity , I guess.
when is meth day ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the_sandman_454:
I'm not opposed to trying it, other than the fact that both the government and my employer tell me I'm not supposed to (random drug testing). I was dumb and didn't think to try it when I was growing up.

The government doesn't bother me, but I do need to remain employed until I become my own boss or become independently wealthy.

Kinda where I am too. I'm not afraid of the government on this one, but I am afraid of my employer shitcanning me if I get hurt at work, so they test me and I piss hot. So I'll just stay legal, by killing my liver and filling my arteries with whatever is in piles of chicken nuggets.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Bendable, unlike weed, which is natural and wonderful (in moderation) Meth is bad for you. Don't do it. It'll ruin your teeth and face and make you act odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Bendable, unlike weed, which is natural and wonderful (in moderation) Meth is bad for you. Don't do it. It'll ruin your teeth and face and make you act odd.

Hmmm, never seen bendable's teeth or face, but he seems to have that "acting odd" part down....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
seems to have that "acting odd" part down....

which is why I don't booze it up, smoke it up or snort up.
SigForum is my alteration of choice.
( right after chocolate)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:
seems to have that "acting odd" part down....

which is why I don't booze it up, smoke it up or snort up.
SigForum is my alteration of choice.
( right after chocolate)
I'm with you all the way, bendable! (Even the "acting odd" part--sometimes.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post