SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Da Bola is back! Run Hide, Scream or whatever
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Da Bola is back! Run Hide, Scream or whatever Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted
None of that will do you any good, we're all gonna die! OK, but it might take a while, like another 50 years and it won't be from Da Bola. The world health organization has been notified that 9 people have been diagnosed with hemmoragic fever, and one has tested positive for Da Bola. I have no idea what that means, except the other 8 maybe haven't been positive.

Just so you all know. And now we have something else to talk about other than the firing of the showboat. The best idea would be to send Comey and all his supporters to the Congo. All the news crepes would follow, and the world would be a better place.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
9 people have been diagnosed with hemmoragic fever, and one has tested positive for Da Bola. I have no idea what that means, except the other 8 maybe haven't been positive.

There are several other types of hemorraggic fevers besides just Ebola. So it may mean that the others have something else, like Marburg, Lassa, or Dengue.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Not to worry the Kenyon is no longer in charge...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Maybe Zero and Klinton ought to go over there and do something good, for a change.

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Maybe Zero and Klinton ought to go over there and do something good, for a change.

Like catch it?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

Like catch it?

Would work for me. Think of the savings in protection costs.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:

Like catch it?

Even ebola has standards.....and it might fall under professional courtesy from one horrible evil virus to another.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Well crap. Just when I had my list down to Zika.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ZIKA!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bleeding from every orifice before sure death part sounds terrible but I'll take my chances doing my daily commute to San Francisco and stepping over bums and their piss and feces.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Where is a good czar when you need one?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Now that Henny Penny is out of the White House, I'm guessing this won't have near the effect as the last time that Ebola failed to kill everyone and jump start the zombie apocalypse.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
VERY IMPORTANT FOR DEALING WITH DA BOLA.

If you find a body you think may have been caused by Da Bola do not lick it. To not touch fluids coming from the body then touch your eyes.

Resist the urge to sleep in their bed.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by guardianangel762:

If you find a body you think may have been caused by Da Bola do not lick it. To not touch fluids coming from the body then touch your eyes.

I'm sure glad you brought this up. So its not OK to hand wash their body, or even kiss the body! Keep this in mind at all times. And no sex with the dead one either. Along with no travel to West Africa. We know how horny you guys are and just can't wait to boink a corpse lying along side the road.

Unhappy ammo seeker

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
We know how horny you guys are and just can't wait to boink a corpse lying along side the road.

Well now, that depends on the corpse. Is she hot?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
We know how horny you guys are and just can't wait to boink a corpse lying along side the road.

Room temperature.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Room temperature.

So, for some of us here, an upgrade you say??

Where's para's thread taunting the 'bola to be around after 6 months? This is way more than six months and 9 whole possible cases somewhere else in the world where this likely crops up from time to time anyway. Does this count for starting our panic all over again, because if it does then I was way wrong however long ago piling on the taunt-train!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post