SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you're going to take potshots at Candace Owens, you'd better bring your lunch
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you're going to take potshots at Candace Owens, you'd better bring your lunch Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Owens obliterated blondie in the last video, just creamed her with logic, truth and ferociosness .
Becoming a politician would be a waste of her true calling; to lay waste on politicians.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, we need her right where she is, with those verbal artillery barrages decimating the enemy.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting those videos.

Candace is one bad-assed honey badger!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I’d love to see her and Jim Jordan debate anyone the Democrats would like to put against them.

Posts: 9500 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ms. Owens is incredibly articulate and will hopefully keep her momentum. It amazes me how so many people blindly follow and ideology. Keep it up Candace!!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Wow, she is impressive. Her wit, intellect, delivery, etc. etc. Very impressive.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
“You know what I’m an expert at? Being black in America.”

Mike drop.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19657 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
She has a keen mind and her being censored is a good indicator of just how much the left fears her. I would love to see her drive the last nails in the Obama “legacy” by attacking the platform of calculated lies that piece of shit generated to divide America during his tenure. Knowing, intentional lies about blacks being targeted by the police based on color. Perpetuating the lies in Ferguson over the fully justified shooting of Michael Brown and attacking law enforcement. The allowing and/or ignoring of violent rioting over Criminals like Brown and Freddy Gray, Trayvon, Keith Scott in Charlotte, etc. Ignoring the black on black crime in his home district in Chicago. Assisting in and directly supporting the creation of the BLM movement, knowing all along that it was a farce that would further divide America. So much more.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15570 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Ms Owens vs Democrat left, Ha-Ha that's not a fair fight! Give em hell Candace.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I was not aware of Candace Owens. Thanks for posting these clips.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
She is one of the most brilliant, articulate and ballsy people I’ve seen when it comes to destroying libs and their bullshit.

She is a damn unicorn.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
The little smirks Mulligan was making really irritated me.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jezsuiz:
I was not aware of Candace Owens. Thanks for posting these clips.

She's awesome. I watch her Sunday show every week. This week's installment has a special guest, for some reason it's only 20 min, her show is usually hour. Going to watch it later today.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/6S-_21Cs1KM

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Like watching a cat toying with mice. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
The Third video linked got me fired up.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
This is one interview that I really enjoyed. I'll share it with you guys, for your entertainment.

https://youtu.be/Lpv10_ecQJA

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
The smile on Jim Jordan's face at the end of the third video is priceless.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Point and match for Ms. Owens. She schooled them all, especially that blond white bitch! She's pretty kind on the eyes as well... Wink

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yea, and you can bet that if Miss Ivy league Thang has another opportunity to converse with Ms. Owens that she will measure her words more carefully and reign in her bullshit.
I share this philosophy with Ms. Owens. You have to be relentless. You have to come at that kind of deceptiveness hard and keep coming at it. Make them rue the day they opened their mouth, and let them know know in no uncertain terms that they'd better measure their words and do their best to speak the truth and be objective, because any bullshit they lay down is gonna get called and called in a big way.
So, we don't need Ms. Owens constrained by public office. We need to let her do what she does best, and each time I hear her speak, her arguments are more focused. She cuts through the lies and deception with a chainsaw.

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Lib-tard interview strategy: Ask a controversial question and when the dissenting view and answer doesn't start going the way of the Lib-tard host, interrupt and cut off the respondent in mid-sentence so the truth cannot be revealed.

Candace slapped that Leftist winch with "You haven't let me finish my statement...you keep cutting me off" and had the sweetest "FU" smile on her face while doing so.

I absolutely LOATHE that crap and it's one primary reason why I stopped watching Bill O'Reilly when he still had his show on Fox News. He would CONTINUALLY interrupt his "guests", Liberal as they were, and not let them finish speaking.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post