SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you're going to take potshots at Candace Owens, you'd better bring your lunch
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you're going to take potshots at Candace Owens, you'd better bring your lunch Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
In addition to a clear, focused and brilliant mind, Ms. Owens brings something else to the debate- the Truth.

People see ths kind of thing from her and say "She should run for the Senate or the House!" but I disagree. The last thing she needs is to be turned into a politician concerned about being elected and re-elected. She's doing a fantastic job right where she is.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
She is indeed a bright, articulate, lovely young lady. I always enjoy listening to her.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43868 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Impressive to say the least, kinda surprised that I didn't hear any libtard brains exploding Big Grin

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
WHOA!
<me clapping!>

Posts: 11377 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Ms Owens has a way of shutting the libs the hell up.
I watched a congress hearing with the fools trying to be cute,she wrecked them at every turn

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
The first two videos were excellent, the third video, in particular, was spectacular.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
The last 30 seconds of the third video is spectacular!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I would love to see Trump nominate her to replace the cadaver currently occupying space on the Supreme Court. Can you imagine what she would do to the Democrats in her confirmation hearings!!

She certainly has the clarity of thought to be a excellent justice!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am a leaf
on the wind...
posted Hide Post
Love her, more every time she speaks.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: August 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Wow...That 3rd video was awesome

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I would love to see Trump nominate her to replace the cadaver currently occupying space on the Supreme Court.
This is the kind of silliness I was referring to earlier. She doesn't have a law degree or, as best as I can tell, any degree. Can we please come back down to Earth? It's fine to be enthusiastic about her, but she's about as qualified to be on SCOTUS as I am, which is not at all.

Owens was pursuing an undergraduate degree in journalism at the University of Rhode Island. She left after her junior year. Afterwards, she worked for Vogue magazine. In 2012, she took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
She has become a destroyer of liberals and democrats. I love watching her in attack mode.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Watches all three vids but the pièce de résistance was the last. Blew their libtard fuses completely. God love her! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She'd not likely give me the time of day, but I'd love to sit with her and talk. I am fascinated by sharp and principled people. I bet I'd be captivated.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
She is awesome. What I love most is that she gives me the words to properly explain how liberal policies hurt minorities. Often I get in debates with liberals and I find it hard to articulate my points effectively. I listen to her and it is much easier.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12423 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
She is a breath of fresh air. Her composure and wittiness is off the chart.glad she is onthe right side of history.

Posts: 397 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I would love to see Trump nominate her to replace the cadaver currently occupying space on the Supreme Court.
This is the kind of silliness I was referring to earlier. She doesn't have a law degree or, as best as I can tell, any degree. Can we please come back down to Earth? It's fine to be enthusiastic about her, but she's about as qualified to be on SCOTUS as I am, which is not at all.

Owens was pursuing an undergraduate degree in journalism at the University of Rhode Island. She left after her junior year. Afterwards, she worked for Vogue magazine. In 2012, she took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm.
Ya gotta admit though, Trump's even whispering about the possibility of nominating Candace would send shock waves across the liberal community like few other things I can think of. It would be the ultimate troll. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Impressive to say the least, kinda surprised that I didn't hear any libtard brains exploding Big Grin

libtard brains exploding? You are no more likely to see that than unicorns exploding. One non-existent imaginary thing is no more likely to be seen exploding than another.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
She’s smart, articulate, and enjoyable to listen to. Bravo Ms. Owens.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post