SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $100 Wine Voucher nakedwines.com KARMA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100 Wine Voucher nakedwines.com KARMA Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
Placed an order for Pet Meds and they sent this card along with my order. We are not drinkers so I'll pass this along.

Looks like you get $100 off any case of wine priced $160 or more. Purchases of 6, 9, 12 or 15 750ml bottles required.

I'll email the code and password to the winner to be chosen via KARMANATOR on the evening of 22 August 2017.

Rules for entry:

member for at least 7 years/minimum 770 posts
and
have e-mail in your profile

E-mail to the winner not responded to within 48 hours will forfeit and I'll pick another winner.

whichever is less.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #2 - thanks for your generosity

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
shoot I thought these were a scam, I coulda Karma'd a bunch over the years that I got.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
shoot I thought these were a scam, I coulda Karma'd a bunch over the years that I got.

I hope they're not. I've never used them before but it's free to send to a winner to try.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
If you can forgive me being 2 months shy of 7 years I'd love to be included!

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I would like to have a chance at it, thanks.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I just checked to make sure I met the seven year minimum and ...... Jesus the depressing thing is I have been here for 15 years. God I'm getting old. I'm gonna need that wine. Smile

Seriously though thanks for the chance at a great KARMA.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
If you can forgive me being 2 months shy of 7 years I'd love to be included!

You meet the 770 minimum post requirement. Big Grin

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My bride is a winebibber and would love that. Please include us in the karma, and thank you!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mrs. V-Tail and I both enjoy wine.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be put in for this Karma.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trooperdan
posted Hide Post
I'd love this and it would win me big Karma with my wife! Please include me!

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put my name in. I live close to that place. I could stop by in person to see if it's for real.

>>>>> please take me out of the running. I just saw the website, it's not the place I thought it was I don't live anywhere near it >>>>>>>>

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hit the button Max
Picture of Twosigs
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.” -
William S. Burroughs

Posts: 881 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
i'm in Thanks

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I just checked to make sure I met the seven year minimum and ...... Jesus the depressing thing is I have been here for 15 years. God I'm getting old. I'm gonna need that wine. Smile

Seriously though thanks for the chance at a great KARMA.

Chris

You won the Karma. Check e-mail.

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much. I will be drinking to yours and everyone's health as well as for the safety of all those in Harvey's path.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure you read the fine print, that way when the next wine box shows up automatically you won't be surprised to see it on your credit card.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post