SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's 2128 local and the missus has left to get marshmellows
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's 2128 local and the missus has left to get marshmellows Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
What's going on here? I'll tell you what.

This means I will have to wait until she gets back and begins her fudge making

then I will have to "stir" the hot bowl of melted marshmellows and butter until my arm falls off
(and my damn cordless drill is in another town at my kids house)

when all I wanted to do was go to bed early (I got up at 0520 and couldn't get back to sleep)....

(and one of her stray hairs was lurking on the edge of the comforter and got into my nose holes....aggggghhhhhh)

[sighs]

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I'll tell you what.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... the things we do, happy wife, happy life.

Feel for you man ... make sure this page is closed before wife gets home?

... at least you don't discover the cat hair in the oven, AFTER you've put the pizza that you made; 'cause you know SWMBO would be hungry when she gets home from her shopping trip.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I'll tell you what.

I just spit out a mouthful of good rum, sir!!

But that's funny!!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
That reminds me, I need to pick up some Alamo beer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post