SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best non-slip shoes with heavy cushioning/support
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best non-slip shoes with heavy cushioning/support Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
My oldest works in a restaurant so I am looking for well made non-slip shoes.

On top of the non-slip I am looking for something that is very cushioned. Due to an injury my son's back really starts to hurt after a couple hours on his feet.

I used to use New Balance 999s as they were very supportive and cushioned but they do not have the non slip tread.

And ideas?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
SAS are the standard, if you can afford them. He will need at least 2 pairs, 3 are better.

If price is an issue, get him a few pairs from shoes for crews. SFC has a good return/exchange program.

I find SFC’s clogs comfortable, but I also only wear non slips on brief sojourns, now. I haven’t spent a full day on a production floor in quite awhile.

We get the fellows SFC rubber boots for the wash down cycle.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post