SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
My friend in San Francisco sent me an email this week referencing Greta Thunberg, someone I had never heard of. Apparently an autistic child that has made a life of lecturing world politicians and citizens on climate change. Apparently she has reached such status, to be featured on magazine covers like Time, GQ, etc. Giving TED talks. Whatever.

This is nuts. She's just a fuckin' child.
PJ Watson, take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpSQuc69R9c

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everything with leftists is about appearance, because that's all they have- costumes and posturing. Not a single valid (or even rational) idea from these puerile troublemakers.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Taking advantage of an autistic teenager to push your views, that's really nice - they need to give ole Mark Kelly a call. They put her up there and then if anyone is even slightly critical or questioning of her inane views they label you a child beater.

What nonsense. They made a big show of her sailing here to 'reduce carbon emissions'. Guess what, they are FLYING 2 crews to come over and pick up the boat. Real concern about the carbon footprint, huh?

Sailing Team to Fly 2 Crew to US to Bring Thunberg Boat Back

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
To take a child and fill them up with dooms day propaganda for your own agenda is child abuse pure and simple. And, its planned child abuse. https://climatelitigationwatch...litigation-campaign/

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Zero Fucks over this and other Leftist Charades.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Took a boat across the pond to the US on a publicity stunt instead of flying.

Had to fly two more people to the US to get the boat back, and she's flying back.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Taking advantage of an autistic teenager to push your views, that's really nice - they need to give ole Mark Kelly a call. They put her up there and then if anyone is even slightly critical or questioning of her inane views they label you a child beater.

What nonsense. They made a big show of her sailing here to 'reduce carbon emissions'. Guess what, they are FLYING 2 crews to come over and pick up the boat. Real concern about the carbon footprint, huh?

Sailing Team to Fly 2 Crew to US to Bring Thunberg Boat Back

I saw that earlier this week. Now there's a nice carbon footprint!!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Phedophastry plain and simple. Leftists have no qualms about using a minor (that has Asperger's btw) because they never grew up themselves. Fuck em in the neck.

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocket72:
Phedophastry...
Isn't that like baklava, but without the nuts?

Amd then there's Fredoplasty, which is extracting your feet from your mouth after surgically removing your head from your ass.

Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Oof. Spell check di'int remove the 'h'.

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Amd then there's Fredoplasty, which is extracting your feet from your mouth after surgically removing your head from your ass.

I thought that one was removing Chris Cuomo's Chicken AlFREDO from the table.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She's a sock puppet

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
She's a sock puppet

Soph's take from a while back.

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
what an angry little twit

video at link

https://www.theguardian.com/en...d-my-childhood-video

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
To take a child and fill them up with dooms day propaganda for your own agenda is child abuse pure and simple. And, its planned child abuse. https://climatelitigationwatch...litigation-campaign/

Amen. The girl has been brainwashed and manipulated.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Jeopardy question:

Used People

Who are Cindy Sheehan, Cheryl Ford, David Hogg, Jussie Smollet and Greta Thunberg?

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Jeopardy question:

Used People

Who are Cindy Sheehan, Cheryl Ford, David Hogg, Jussie Smollet and Greta Thunberg?

Aka: Useful idiots. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot#Usage

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
Jeopardy question:

Used People

What is "Who the Fuck Cares?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
HRC in training.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hardly. She'll be forgotten after Donald Trump wins the election in 2020.

What happens to most child stars after they begin to grow up? She'll be arrested in 2023 for robbing a liquor store.