SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Greta is raising her sights

"After all, the climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all. "

what an ignorant and arrogant twit

https://www.theblaze.com/news/...ot_about_environment

Posts: 19559 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Quote from the article:
Still, Thunberg said she and other activist "will keep up a steady drumbeat of strikes, protests, and other actions."

Wonder how much good they could do if they'd actually go get productive jobs? I often wonder how "activists" who do nothing but travel around and protest pay their bills. Is there some wonderful retirement savings plan at Activism, Inc?

God bless America.

Posts: 13485 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Soros demon seed or false prophet? You decide

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Soros demon seed or false prophet? You decide

Both.

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's going to be fun is what she's gonna say for herself a decade from now, when she's not a cute little girl in pigtails and life has had its way with her as it does with us all, and the sky is still blue and the oceans haven't risen, the birds are still singing and Mother Earth is displaying all its glory.

CNN's gonna track her down in 2030. She'll be folding clothes in the back of some thrift shop to pay the rent, she's got a gigantic fever blister on her lip, maybe kinda hung over. Do you think she'll hang for the interview, or will she run out the back of the store? I'm guessin' that she's gonna bolt.

I mean, what's she going to say? Just as with all these loudmouthed false prophets, what's she going to say when her bullshit is revealed for what it is?

So, it's comin' for you, Greta, baby. Just like James Brown said- money won't change ya, but time will take you on. He he. I hope I'm here to see it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

quote:
Aizaz Khan:
Anyone who laugh reacts will go into my block list.

Well... I suppose Mr Khan is going to block me now. Big Grin

(Not so much about the hood and pigtails, but the sticker.)

God bless America.

Posts: 13485 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How could one not help but laugh! Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
If Khan had any logic with the "she's just a child" bit then he would also be opposed to her being used by some fucking commies for their politic agenda. But it's not a two way street, is it, Khan?

Sorry, that fuck stick isn't going to be referred to as a Mr. by me because that's reserved for men.

Posts: 13091 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Of course now the truth of her purpose has come out. True to form for little commies is that the answer to global climate change is wealth transfers from rich nations to poor nations. Never mind the reasons poor nations are poor; which reasons we are not allowed to list because political correctness. This whole climate change deal is just an excuse to impose global communism.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
How could one not help but laugh! Smile

This is one of the major problems with these leftists. They have absolutely no sense of humor.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
^^^^^

quote:
Aizaz Khan:
Anyone who laugh reacts will go into my block list.

Well... I suppose Mr Khan is going to block me now. Big Grin

(Not so much about the hood and pigtails, but the sticker.)
Almost makes me wish I had a Facebook account so he could block me. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:

European plates at that.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Similar to when she first came to the U.S.:

https://hotair.com/archives/ka...ue-britain-virginia/

Instead of flying to Madrid, Spain to attend the 2019 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 25), Greta Thunberg is crossing the Atlantic in a catamaran. Her adventure of crossing the ocean from Virginia to Portugal spotlights one glaring fact, though

The yacht captain who volunteered to sail the teen on her journey flew from England to Virginia, thus canceling out any savings of carbon emissions Thunberg may have managed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss stupid seems oblivious to the obvious, but she continues to put on the "show".

Posts: 19559 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she thinks "global warming" is the biggest danger facing humanity and she's pissing her pants over it, I'm not looking forward to watching the freak out she has when the first intelligent rational adult she meets explains all about nuclear weapons to her. Lordy lordy.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait for the smug little bitch to go after China and India over their carbon footprint. That should be good for a laugh.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15554 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ok, I did laugh at the pic.

Mr. Kahn, please add me to your block list.

Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I can’t wait for the smug little bitch to go after China and India over their carbon footprint. That should be good for a laugh.

Great idea! A yacht voyage across the Pacific would keep her out of the media for, oh...two months. And think of the carbon credits she can bank for when she flies back.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Greta Thunberg is a vicious little harpie. Right-out of 'Central Casting' for "Children of the Corn". Actually, a total-fraud. She comes from a family of professional actors, and this is her biggest role yet! The feigned outrage is sickening, and suffocating to say the least.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post