SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Youth with no life experience listen to despots. Pol Pot start his youth movement in the early 60s, in 1975 the killing fields began. He was not the first despot nor the last to find the youth pliable assistants. Notice all the well "educated" youth in this video discussing science with the video reporters.

Globalist indoctrinated Greta Thunberg Leads Largest Climate Strike in History

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Gp8pA2GJA

Posts: 425 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I think I could've created about 20 different bumper stickers with all the empty slogans and pithy statements I heard.

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
A child who is being used as a pawn by adults. She's playing checkers while her handlers are playing chess with her.

What a damn shame.

But this is what the left does: they pander to the emotions of the American public by throwing children in front of the camera.

The left leaning media has more blood on their hands than anyone else, though. The push this shit on the American public and there are enough idiots to believe the bullshit.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Heres what she sounds like when she isnt reading a script... just in case you still had doubts.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Heres what she sounds like when she isnt reading a script... just in case you still had doubts.

"I can't speak on behalf of everyone.". .

First intelligent thing she's said in months. . .

I was waiting for a beauty pageant "in the Iraq" bumbling reply.* She couldn't even give us that.

Yeah, she's a 'climate change expert.' Roll Eyes

*For those who don't get the reference, years ago a video from a Miss Teen event went viral:

Q: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

A: I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our [children].

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21844 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
"I can't speak on behalf of everyone"...

First intelligent thing she's said in months...
Yeah...a regular "MENSA", that one there. Roll Eyes Wup...[looking at watch] she's 14 minutes into her 15. You're soon to be a "has been", there sweetheart. Don't you have some cocoa to make?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wait 'til she's old enough for an Oscar - she'll be back.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bGW5jW_WpVg" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

oh, oh, uh-oh, the tilt-light went on. Variations in the script, not enough buzz (trigger) words to respond, paraphrasing, can't do, please repeat, please repeat...

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:

Okay, that just made my day!!! Big Grin

Especially the eu plate - HAH !

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OH SHIT!! HANG ON!!

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
IMAGE TSUNAMI!!! GET TO HIGH GROUND IMMEDIATELY!!!

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

EU as in European Union? How the hell did the hillbilly's get over there??? Bass boat??? Maybe there is hope for France and Germany after all Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
DAYUMMMM!! SECOND WAVE!!!!!

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Good to see Sgt. Al Powell's still on the job. I bet he transferred from LA to NY to work with John McClane. Would have been nice to see the president thank him for his role in saving Nakatomi Plaza.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Floyd, that's hilarious! I'm freakin' dyin' over here! Big Grin

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Floyd......

That
Is
AWESOME!!!!

Thanks for the find. Just wish it had been subtitled... Smile I wonder how long it'll be before Youtube yanks the plug on it for [ahem] "bullying"... Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

EU as in European Union? How the hell did the hillbilly's get over there??? Bass boat??? Maybe there is hope for France and Germany after all Smile

We have always been here Smile

Posts: 739 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post