SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greta Thunberg, Child Icon of The GDCs Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I think of her and those other useful idiots like chewing gum. When the flavor is gone, she will be spat out, discarded and traded for a new piece. She will be stepped on. squashed and stuck under somebody's shoe soon.

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
So, if we find an autistic child that is anti gun control and strongly believes in the second amendment, does that mean the leftists will change their beliefs?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Her 15 seconds are about up.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Her 15 seconds are about up.

Not quite yet. Apparently (according to the "crawler" at the bottom of the TV screen) she is going to address the United Nations shortly. Roll Eyes

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I just saw a clip of her speaking. Holy Christ. Roll Eyes Don't piss her off or she'll send you to the cornfield.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I just saw a clip of her speaking. Holy Christ. Roll Eyes Don't piss her off or she'll send you to the cornfield.

No shit. I was literally yelling "Shut the fuck up" at my radio listening to her screetching.

Posts: 2478 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She started the whole, 'Skip one day a week school' in Europe fad to heighten awareness of Global warming. Ditz.

Saw a picture of her with the words 'The Joan of Arc for the Climate Change movement' or something close. The name Joan of Arc was in the title.

I just took down 1/2 my old fence, so this is my contribution for her bonfire to be burned as a climate change heretic at the stake. Hell, she is so short that I've got the stake to tie her too also.

Oh, then there was the recent quote of her, that we are taking her childhood way because of there being terrified of the climate change future she'll get.

Hey, Gretel. You are growing up in freaking Sweden. Talk about a carefree and safe childhood.
Kids in Africa, India and a lot of other 3rd world shitholes have had their childhood taken away.

Clueless dipshit.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Fear, anger, and outrage are the tools of the "woke." They can't exist in a world that doesn't give these elements a voice. Society shouldn't. Even if the media does, society shouldn't. My local school's ninth grade debate team could deflate her arguments with simple fact. And some of them are also 'in the spectrum.'

Nor can they exist in the face of logic and reason. Because emotionalism-journalism is the knee jerk reaction of choice for them, and for all of their ilk.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
When I was in grade school we had to practice hiding under our desks. This apparently was the only way to survive a Soviet Union atomic bomb attack.

Hell, she ain't got shit to worry about now.

Posts: 4020 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Hello Greta My Old Friend" on yootoob by Carpe Donktum.

PDJT gives her all of the attention she deserves! LOL!!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Someone, got upstaged at the UN!!!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Don't piss her off or she'll send you to the cornfield.

No shit.

Here is a screenshot from Cookster's video of her looking at Trump as he made a surprise appearance at this climate summit dog and pony show.

Eek

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Imagine the poor bastards who are going to try to date her in the next few years. Eek

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't normally phrase it this way, but, um...LOL Big Grin

Classic Donald. See that orange man, orange little girl? Well, he was kickin' the world's ass when your test tube mommy and daddy were still random elements in the biosphere. Razz

If this little girl, this ignorant child thinks she has reason to be pissed off now, just wait until she stops being coddled by the people using her and she has to deal with the strugge of real life on a day to day basis.

For now, though, she needs her ass paddled and sent to bed without any carbon credits.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
That girl will have some challenges transitioning to adulthood. Maybe she'll make it but right noiw it's not looking good. At this point I place most of the blame on the "adults" who brainwashed her. Much shame on them. If she doesn't have a naturally strong dose of common sense and a love for science or technical thinking, my guess is she'll become a permanent member of the stupid club.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Camera Hogg is not going to be happy being upstaged by raingirl. Let’s base our economy, and our life around what some idiot 16 year old Swedish teen thinks. I mean mommy is an actress, so she must be really smart, and have all the answers. Just looking at her glaring at Trump, she looks like a psycho, he should have gone over and pat her on the head, and asked her if she would like to go to a diesel truck pulling contest, I’m sure she would enjoy the smoke.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Oh, I thought that was Davey Hogg in a dress.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Geeezzz, this kid has some mental problems.

Please don't let her handle an AR15.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Address the UN? How fitting. She is irrelevant and strident and so is the UN.
Go back to Sweden and STFU, Greta!
And how did your tree hugging ass get to the UN?
Dugout canoe or powered by kerosene?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Someone, got upstaged at the UN!!!

Sweet young thing look angry she does.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post