SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    49ers LB charged with felony domestic violence, possession of an assault weapon, & possession of a high cap magazine...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

49ers LB charged with felony domestic violence, possession of an assault weapon, & possession of a high cap magazine... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.al.com/sports/index...harged_with_fel.html

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster has been charged with felony domestic violence, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office announced on Thursday morning.

Foster will be arraigned at 3:30 p.m. CDT Thursday at the Hall of Justice in San Jose, California.

Foster has been charged with domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possession of an assault weapon. In addition to those felonies, Foster has been charged with misdemeanor possession of a large-capacity-weapon magazine.

The charges stem from an incident on Feb. 11, when the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department responded to a 911 call, went to Foster's Los Gatos, California, home and ended up arresting the linebacker.

If convicted, Foster could face more than 11 years in prison, according to a press release from the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office.

The release alleges that Foster attacked a 28-year-old woman, identified as his "live-in girlfriend," during an argument at their home, and the incident left the woman with bruises and a ruptured ear drum.

"Our focus is on holding accountable those who hurt their intimate partners," prosecutor Kevin Smith said in the release. "Our office handles between four and five thousand domestic violence cases each year. We only hope that this case illuminates the tragic regularity of the rest."

The weapon charges come from a Sig Sauer 516 and an accompanying large-capacity magazine found in Foster's home by the responding officers on Feb. 11. Neither can be possessed legally in California.

Foster was the Class 6A Lineman of the Year for the 2012 season at Auburn High School. He won the Butkus Award as the nation's best collegiate linebacker in 2016 at Alabama.

Foster made the Pro Football Writers Association's All-Rookie team for the 2017 season after the 49ers traded up to select him with the 31st choice in last year's draft.

Foster missed six of San Francisco's first eight games during his rookie season because of the injuries. But in the second half of the season, Foster was on the field for every game, and San Francisco, which started the season 0-8, went 6-2. Despite his missed time, Foster finished second on the team in tackles.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Did he take a knee while beating on his bae? Roll Eyes

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ha ha, you fucking America-hating THUG. Maybe you'll get a chance to do some kneeling in the slammer.

And don't forget to blame it all on racism and da PO-Leeese, you fucking half-wit.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reuben Foster

Takes a knee during our National Anthem to protest police brutality...

...Gets arrested for domestic violence. Roll Eyes

Can you spell Irony, genius? I doubt it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Jeez, another fine example of a thug in the National Felony League.

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Reuben Foster

His Prison Bitch name is gonna be:

Bananas Foster.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked, I tell ya, just shocked. NOT!

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Reuben "Tube-steak sandwich" Foster.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

The Genius in Question.

Good job there Reuben, tossing millions in earnings into the toilet.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
The 49ers know how to pick 'em. They also had Aldon Smith. Jocks that are not prepared to live in the real world.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In the words of Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday "Let's have a spelling contest!"

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Karma, bitch.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Yet another reason they will be whining about police brutality. .Tthey keep locking them up every time they tune up the gf.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I miss the days when the 49ers were the classiest team in the league and the Raiders were the bad boys. Just another reason not to watch.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Beating on a female.

Lowlife.

We know the legislators in California aren't truly concerned about the DV charge.

But the gun crime might just get him in a cage.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Just another reason not to pay any attention to the ball chasing apes. I seriously doubt I will ever so much as glance at another game. These turds pale in comparison to the players I grew up watching in the 70’s.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15555 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Lets see the sentencing. Is he gonna get a pass while Joe da Plumber would be behind bars?

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I'd rather see a swift felony conviction for DV, which leads to disallowing him to have guns based on being a felon.

But that's just because I hate the idea of the gun / mag alone being illegal.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the 49'ers dismal record will get better or worse if Ruben goes to prison. (Given this is CA, he could claim he was here illegally, they would let him go. Wink )

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post