SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Treatment UPDATE 4/29 - NOT Good News last page: Cancer (aggressive Lymphoma) is back.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Treatment UPDATE 4/29 - NOT Good News last page: Cancer (aggressive Lymphoma) is back. Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Godspeed brother, I hate cancer with a passion..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from a Lung Cancer Survivor of '09. Prayers work.

God Bless

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Prayers for strength and healing for you...also prayers for your family, doctors and all of the caregivers involved in your fight and overcoming this!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
All the best with your fight. Hopefully you have strong and solid support - Caregiver(s).

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
A prayer for you tonight striker1. Good Luck.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Keep rocking the fight!

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Okay gang, I’m off to RUSH in Chicago for 3 to 4 weeks admitted care (high dose chemo and transplant), followed by 3 weeks outpatient care (we have to stay nearby after I’m discharged).

It looks like SF is not blocked based on the access I had last week while getting stem cells collected, so I’ll be checking in periodically, I’m sure.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good Luck stryker1. You’ll be fine. I’ll keep you in prayers.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers of wisdom to your docs, comfort to family and friends, and healing to you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still keeping you and yours as well as those involved in your care and treatment in my good thoughts and prayers...hang tough!

Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Good luck, s1!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Still praying for you Striker. Fight your ass off!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Crossed fingers and best wishes sent!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
best wishes for your success

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Keep fighting the good fight!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
An update:

I’m through with my high dose chemo and was transplanted on Dec 17th, my new second birthday.

After 20 days admitted at Rush, I’ll be discharged tomorrow. There will be some follow up care over the next few weeks and full recovery can take up to six months or more for some patients.

The hard part is over. Let’s just see how a 1-month old immune system works to take care of a 51-year old body.

The hope is that I’ll be cancer free, and die from something else!

Thanks to all who continued to offer thoughts and prayers. Not out of the woods yet, but a lot closer that I was back in May and June!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
striker1...one step closer my friend, one step closer...still keeping you and yours in my prayers for a better 2019...God bless Smile

Jimmy Buffet

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Hang tough, friend. Your internet friends have your internet back. Wink

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Godspeed, Striker. This all sounds like good news.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ShneaSIG,

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post