SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Don't Think the Dummy is Going to Make It
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Don't Think the Dummy is Going to Make It Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
At least Rescue Annie let me touch her chest without buying her dinner first. But she was slutty and let everyone else touch her too. We broke up!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
And I was hoping this was going to be a Ruthie thread...

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
That Annie,she never says no!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
This is always what I think of.....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Annie was modeled after a French woman who had drowned ~140 years ago.

Ironic that they used her for a model that has been used to save so many drowning victims.

For extra points, she was also the inspiration for the Silence of the Lambs poster Wink

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

Ironic that they used her for a model that has been used to save so many drowning victims.

For extra points, she was also the inspiration for the Silence of the Lambs poster Wink

She is known as L'Inconnue de la Seine, The Unknown Woman of the Seine. I love learning new facts. Thanks!

Posts: 3503 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to re-certify in CPR so I was using one of those grey and blue models,( I do not know their official name.) I started giving chest compressions when the head literally blew off the torso. I put them back together but other people in the class noticed. Embarrasing.

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
I'm fine.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:
Saw the topic, thought of this: (sanford dummy reel)

I thought of ventriloquists. And the original voice of Tigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Winchell

Paul Winchell (born Paul Wilchinsky; December 21, 1922 – June 24, 2005) was an American ventriloquist, comedian, actor, voice artist, humanitarian, and inventor whose career flourished in the 1950s and 1960s.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Something about injuries inconsistent with life.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

She is known as L'Inconnue de la Seine, The Unknown Woman of the Seine. I love learning new facts. Thanks!

Yessir. The Drowned Mona Lisa makes for an interesting read.

Posts: 9140 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
No problem. Have to get them to the shop though, blew a head gasket.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post