SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Don't Think the Dummy is Going to Make It
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Don't Think the Dummy is Going to Make It Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
I could be wrong, but this isn't how I learned it...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's only a flesh wound.

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
They’re just trying to keep the head going until Ron Popeil invents the technology to keep them alive in a jar.

https://comb.io/1L4nIu

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
This must be London.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Duct tape!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Come on, pull yourself together!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the topic, thought of this:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Chest compressions are done with a bit too much force??

Great real life scenario training. Hat's off to them.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, rules are rules. Aren't EMT's required to continue cpr all the way to the hospital, regardless if the patient seems hopelessly lost or not? I suppose losing a head could be a sure give away to how the doctor or coroner might pronounce him, but then again, gotta follow procedure.

quote:
Originally posted by drtenb330:
Chest compressions are done with a bit too much force??

Well, with a blocked airway, pressing too hard may result in that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Just had a real bad cough

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Jeff Bezos?

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Ted Williams model?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I was always taught to provide rescue breaths into mouth...

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
They killed Pinkie!!...ummm.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well, rules are rules. Aren't EMT's required to continue cpr all the way to the hospital, regardless if the patient seems hopelessly lost or not? I suppose losing a head could be a sure give away to how the doctor or coroner might pronounce him, but then again, gotta follow procedure.

Required to do CPR except when there are obvious signs of death. Those signs are Rigor, lividity, decapitation. A medic can call it with direction from medical control. Usually after a set amount of time and 3 rounds of meds.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
No point losing your head over it.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No matter what keep you head on straight.

Posts: 7523 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Maybe the EMT's pulled his head outta his ass for him...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

You think that’s bad? Wait for the proctology exam.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
That would make a great meme.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post