SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jesse Jackson has parkinsons
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jesse Jackson has parkinsons Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Both are trick questions as he never graduated seminary (given an "honorary" MDiv 34 years after dropping out of seminary) and he never was on a church staff. He was also ordained despite never being on a church staff.

And that sack of crap hasn't worked an honest day in his ENTIRE life. He wouldn't know a paycheck if it jumped up and slapped his bottle of L-DOPA right off the counter.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My SIL just recently died with Parkinson's Disease, and it is not a pleasant way to go. She didn't deserve it, but old Jesse is another story.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Jessie doesn't buy his suits at J.C.Penney . " Reverend " my ass . Shyster is more like it .

Posts: 4055 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was pleased when I heard this news. Jesse has caused nothing but pain and suffering for many, many people.

Hopefully Al Sharpton is next.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I don't wish ill health on anybody, even if I do wish they'd disappear from the face of the Earth. Same goes for Jesse Jackson.
Same here. I've had 2 cousins and a former (good) boss die of the disease, and it is not pretty.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I won't gloat, but am not sorry either.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
He'll be awesome at making Martinis.

But terrible at stealing tambourines...

For the win! Big Grin

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Finding it hard to care.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Karma perhaps?

My thought exactly.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe after he's gone, the IRS will find the nerve to do a tax audit.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hey Jesse - anything we can do to help speed things along

you know, being fair and all

get worse soon you bastard, and then rot in hell

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When he ran for President in 1984 or 1988 (don't remember which run it was) his campaign bumper sticker said "Run, Jesse, Run!".

His supporters put the sticker on their rear bumpers. The rest of us put it on our front bumpers.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
He'll be awesome at making Martinis.

But terrible at stealing tambourines...
Shaken, not stirred.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Fuc em. Next..

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
for a reasonable sum (read millions)you can have access to his life story

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
When he ran for President in 1984 or 1988 (don't remember which run it was) his campaign bumper sticker said "Run, Jesse, Run!".

His supporters put the sticker on their rear bumpers. The rest of us put it on our front bumpers.

Ha Ha Ha

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll get a job as a bartender in the next Bond movie...

Fuck that guy.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15573 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
He's going to need to up his Con efforts to pay for the Azilect...

The "Doughnut Hole" one falls into is catastrophic about 9 - 10 months of the way through the year.

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Oh, shake shake shake, shake shake shake
Shake your booty, shake your booty
Shake your booty, shake your booty, oh yeah
Shake shake, shake shake
Oh, shake shake, shake shake

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post