SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jesse Jackson has parkinsons
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jesse Jackson has parkinsons Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Shake, rattle, and roll!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To me , one of his worst transgressions was calling himself a Reverend . He and Al Sharpton and Louis F. are gonna have some explaining to do ...

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine having to pass through life as a miserable, loathsome cur. That would be a fate worse than Parkinsons.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
He's been shaking down other folks so long that it's come back and bit him.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
My heart bleeds........NOT

When he kicks better bury him face down or he will claw his way out of the grave.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
To me , one of his worst transgressions was calling himself a Reverend . He and Al Sharpton and Louis F. are gonna have some explaining to do ...
I like to play trivia with Jesse Jackson supporters and it's only 2 questions:
  • Name the seminary where he graduated?
  • Name any church current or past where he was a reverend?

Both are trick questions as he never graduated seminary (given an "honorary" MDiv 34 years after dropping out of seminary) and he never was on a church staff. He was also ordained despite never being on a church staff.

The sad thing is that Jesse Jackson is more qualified than Al Sharpton. Jesse at least earned an undergrad degree, at least attended seminary, and at least was "ordained" as an adult (pretty shady "ordaining" a 9 or 10 year old).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23218 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I hate to be cynical. But...

When I first heard about this, I assumed some nasty sexual abuse charges - with proof - were about to come out and Jesse was getting ahead with sympathy.

Which, as many of us know, is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Avoiding
    slam fires
    Picture of 45 Cal
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    He's been shaking down other folks so long that it's come back and bit him.

Yep; bout sums it up
    Remember long time back he shook down Texico[the gas station I shopped]
    they gave to the bastard and next day raised a dime a gallon,never bought a dime 's worth ever again

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
    Picture of Balzé Halzé
    posted Hide Post
    That's a shame...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
    NRA Life Member (Patron)
    God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of downtownv
    posted Hide Post
    That's Sad. This is a slow death, hoping something faster would have gotten the prick.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of erj_pilot
    posted Hide Post
    I have zero remorse whatsoever. Don't even wish him a RIP when it happens. Should just about sum it up:

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Oh stewardess,
    I speak jive.
    Picture of 46and2
    posted Hide Post
    Damn shame it'll likely drag on so long.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Unhyphenated American
    Picture of Floyd D. Barber
    posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
    Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
    Picture of TKO
    posted Hide Post
    Terrible disease. Hopefully he can shake it off.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Three on, one off
    Picture of G-Man
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Edmond:
    I don't have anything nice to say about the poverty pimp/race hustler so I'll just leave it at that.

+1

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Purveyor of Death
    and Destruction
    Picture of walker77
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by parabellum:
    Yes, it's a cruel disease, but I am not goingh to pretend for one millisecond that I don't want something to happen to that useless rabble rouser that will make him SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD.

Best wishes for a swift decline, Jesse. Get worse soon.

Jesse Jackson has been a blight on this nation for decades. His felon of a son, too.

Adios, troublemaker.

Im sure there's someone else ready to slide into his place.

I do have this to say. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Not painful enough. Not fast enough.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post

Hey Mick, I'm outliving another one!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post

Godspeed, don't stretch this thing out Rev.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Too old to run,
    too mean to quit!
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Both are trick questions as he never graduated seminary (given an "honorary" MDiv 34 years after dropping out of seminary) and he never was on a church staff. He was also ordained despite never being on a church staff.

Have not checked recently but our electrical coop publishes a periodic "magazine". In the back they have classified ads.

Last time I looked there were a couple of ads for getting your "reverend" diploma. Just send in the $150 bucks. Sounds about like Ol' Rev Jesse's method.

Anyone else remember what happened during that "march" when all the rabble rousers ended up here in DC? All those free meals handed out by eating establishments, of course only the absolute best places. a group of them would go in, order, eat, then walk out without paying.

Ol Jesse and the rev. Al were foremost among them, as I recall.

Oh, and referring to Rev. Al, the best evidence I could find back then was that he was "ordained" at age 11. IIRC.

They both got rich shaking down larger businesses. Either pay up or we will bring in a crowd of "protestors".

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
    -Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post