SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kellyanne Conway - Cute Like A Grizz Cub
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kellyanne Conway - Cute Like A Grizz Cub Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
One of the reasons Trump values her input:

Conway graduated magna cum laude from Trinity College in Washington, D.C., earning a degree in political science. She then studied at Oxford University and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, a prestigious honors society, and later earned a law degree with honors from George Washington University Law School.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Greg Gutfeld show had some clips of LSM flapping gums discussing the length of President Trump's tie and his "failure" to button his suit jacket.

They decided it must be an intentional behavior meant to be a "statement" of some sort.

Seriously? These are the important, pressing issues facing the country to be discussed on the public stage?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
She's a babe no doubt about it. If anyone ever needed a top flight executive on their side, she's the person hands down. Smart as hell, has a great handle on the issues and great responses, and is fast on her feet. Is she an attorney by trade ? I haven't looked up her background, but it must be somewhere between excellent and impressive.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump surrounds himself with intelligent people... for someone to think he's bad for America, they must be blind and deaf.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of keltoi
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Conway responded in a throughly professional manner and employed logic based upon facts. This clearly upset Mr. Todd,s tactic of baiting her.

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Kellyanne is awesome, I am glad she is on the team. Will enjoy the many more encounters she is going to have with the fake news propaganda machine.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I liked that outfit the moment I saw it on Friday.

She is a killer and the MSM knows it. I would not be surprised if they just quit inviting her on their shows altogether. Too much blood left on the floor. Oh, and it's not hers. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
So... what's up with Kellyanne Conway?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I love how the Left is super sexist towards her all while lecturing us how sexist we all are.
Eek

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Greg Gutfeld show had some clips of LSM flapping gums discussing the length of President Trump's tie and his "failure" to button his suit jacket.

They decided it must be an intentional behavior meant to be a "statement" of some sort.

Seriously? These are the important, pressing issues facing the country to be discussed on the public stage?

As important as two scoops of ice cream vs one scoop.
Middle school journalism!!!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Who gives a shit what she wears? The leftists least of all. They simply are looking for anything at all to get over on her about, to be distracted by, since, when she debates them on news shows, she eviscerates them and hangs their flesh in strips to dry in the sun.

Get yer commie jerky here. Commie jerky here...

That last part made me spit out my Bourbon! I was laughing so hard I almost drouned....

I just don't know if I want to try commie jerky.... might leave a bad taste in my mouth.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post