SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video Login/Join 
posted
"Recently two boys from Brookville Pennsylvania, reportedly from brookville pa high school, were out hunting and wounded or found a wounded deer. They committed sickening acts of violence and tortured this helpless deer. The two of them took video of the actions and are seen laughing while restricting the animal, crushing the animals face, repeatedly kicking and stomping the animals face as the animal is desperately and helplessly seen trying to evade. "

Petition for charges

Video showing abuse of deer under investigation of Pennsylvania Game Commission

I'll save my comments - but check out the number of signatures - its going up quick

Wonder if the new federal animal cruelty law will be used here

/edited to add link to facebook video - not sure if there is another link elsewhere but this is how I came across it - sorry its on FB..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
saw that elsewhere

i hope they are severely punished

not sure how a human could do something like that

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I doubt that would take a petition. Game wardens take that stuff seriously.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Won’t watch it! Sick fuckers. Hope they meet Marshawn in prison and get their faces permanently altered.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Saw this last night.

I’m in a ton of PA hunting Facebook groups.

These boys, along with their family, and their family’s BBQ business we’re getting absolutely DESTROYED last night. I’d be surprised If this family wasn’t forced to move across the country and change their names because of this.

Fuck those boys. There’s also a video of them smashing a possum against the side of a bridge.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Those two monsters should have their foreheads branded with "Serial Killer" because that's all you can become if you're capable of such barbarism.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And my standard question when this sort of BS pops up is..."How big a stretch do you think it would be for this human waste to do the same thing to a person?" My gut feeling is they should be culled from the human race before they're allowed to make that next step.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
^^Agreed^^

Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And my standard question when this sort of BS pops up is..."How big a stretch do you think it would be for this human waste to do the same thing to a person?"

Perhaps not surprisingly, one of the common denominators among serial killers is evidence of animal cruelty during their youth. I question whether it is the chicken or the egg.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Some birth defects go unnoticed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I hope they throw the book at them!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And my standard question when this sort of BS pops up is..."How big a stretch do you think it would be for this human waste to do the same thing to a person?"

Perhaps not surprisingly, one of the common denominators among serial killers is evidence of animal cruelty during their youth. I question whether it is the chicken or the egg.

First thing I thought of when I saw the OP. Don’t need to watch the video. Hope they become the test case for the new law the President just signed.

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
If torturing and ripping apart an already terribly wounded animal brings you enough joy to laugh and video record it then I put your worth right under that of an ant and I'd happily deal with them as such.

Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
I hope they throw the book at them!
Only if that book is concrete and weighs 2.5 tons.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I saw the headlines and chose not to watch it, as it would likely make me angry that someone would torture a wounded animal.

What kind of sick f*ck does that? Mad

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Saw this last night.

These boys, along with their family, and their family’s BBQ business we’re getting absolutely DESTROYED last night. I’d be surprised If this family wasn’t forced to move across the country and change their names because of this.

Fuck those boys. There’s also a video of them smashing a possum against the side of a bridge.
Name and location of the business?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I won't watch the video. I hunted deer for decades and this kind of thing really bothers me to the core. Whatever their punishment is, it won't be enough. I hope the people in their neighborhood lock up their pets at night because these actions won't be enough for them to satisfy their desire to hurt helpless animals. Mad

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Scum

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Reminded me of the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs in Ukraine. Sick, psychotic assholes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Saw this last night.

Name and location of the business?

Devil’s BBQ, Brookville, PA

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post