SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
We’re all full on crazy here. Keep them on that side please.

I agree with above - their license to breathe should be revoked with immediate effect.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Devil’s BBQ, Brookville, PA

WTF, did they name their business as a predictor of the future?

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm not watching the video.

These boys are headed nowhere fast. Lookup serial killer triad.

I have zero empathy for whatever punishment they get, likely will not be nearly severe enough.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hjs157:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And my standard question when this sort of BS pops up is..."How big a stretch do you think it would be for this human waste to do the same thing to a person?"

Perhaps not surprisingly, one of the common denominators among serial killers is evidence of animal cruelty during their youth. I question whether it is the chicken or the egg.

They already crossed that bridge. Those tortured animals could have been, and eventually wiil be, human beings. If given certain conditions, they would most definitely have murdered a person. Since the justice system doesn't treat this stuff seriously, those shitheads are walking time bombs, and future muderers for sure.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
My gut feeling is they should be culled from the human race before they're allowed to make that next step.

Both my heart and my mind are in 100% agreement with your gut.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Saw this last night.

I’m in a ton of PA hunting Facebook groups.

These boys, along with their family, and their family’s BBQ business we’re getting absolutely DESTROYED last night. I’d be surprised If this family wasn’t forced to move across the country and change their names because of this.

Fuck those boys. There’s also a video of them smashing a possum against the side of a bridge.
Name and location of the business?

They took their Facebook page down, but their web site is still up.

Mightn't be for long. I imagine 4chan or somebody like them will see to that.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've removed the link to the video. No one here needs to see that. People who do this kind of thing to animals are no bettter than they would be if they did it to a human being. Mass murders start out this way- abusing and killing animals. I cannot bring myself to kill even the smallest insect without cause. If I can't eat it or wear it, and it's causing no harm to me or another living creature, I leave it alone and will go out of my way to help a living thing avoid death if I can, and I cannot bear to watch others abusing animals or humans. Simply cannot bear it. It hurts me. I know many of you feel the same way, so, please be mindful of this before you post such things in this forum.

Posts: 107489 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I'm not watching the video.

These boys are headed nowhere fast. Lookup serial killer triad.

I have zero empathy for whatever punishment they get, likely will not be nearly severe enough.

Yeah, all of what this man said. I accidentally caught a few seconds of a gif image elsewhere and I didn’t even need to see that.

There is no hope of future or healthy place in society for individuals that would do such things. Imagine finding out your neighbor was the perpetrator of such acts? How do you live next door or across the street from that?

Posts: 17112 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Saw this last night.

These boys, along with their family, and their family’s BBQ business we’re getting absolutely DESTROYED last night. I’d be surprised If this family wasn’t forced to move across the country and change their names because of this.

Fuck those boys. There’s also a video of them smashing a possum against the side of a bridge.

Their parents probably could care less about this.

They should have.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I've removed the link to the video. No one here needs to see that. People who do this kind of thing to animals are no bettter than they would be of they did it to a human being. Mass murders start out this way- abusing and killing animals. I cannot bring myself to kill even the smallest insect without cause. If I can't eat it or wear it, and it's causing no harm to me or another living creature, I leave it alone and will go out of my way to help a living thing avoid death if I can, and I cannot bear to watch others abusing animals or humans. Simply cannot bear it. It hurts me. I know many of you feel the same way, so, please be mindful of this before you post such things in this forum.

Thanks Para, duly noted sir.

I debated posting the link to the video, should have been more considerate and mindful of that.

/ETA , agree 100%, and these boys have no conscience and well on way to being a serial something...

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ain't gonna watch it.

These kids need a harsh lesson, since their parents didn't do any course correcting during their formative years, their legal guardians need to pay as well. As hunters they should be exposed, Mom & Dad's business will pay the price, as will some legal punitive measures.

With all the shit that gun owners and hunters have to deal with, this will get held up as an example and be sensationalized about 'whats wrong with America'.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Saw this last night.

They should have.

Funny you say that, here’s mom:

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Saw this last night.

They should have.

Funny you say that, here’s mom:

I saw that as well but someone's comment stated the person whom posted that wasn't actually the mother. I am also reading comments in facebook that one of the boys father or step father is a chief of police and one who reported it to game commission. Don't know if it's true or not, but I bet since this has gone viral more details will come out from more reliable sources than facebook.

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Alex is the stepson of the local police chief.
Bet nothing happens to them.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
They are stepsons of the local police chief.
Bet nothing happens to them.

As others have said, PA Game Commission does not mess around. Doesn’t matter who you know.

There’s plenty of exposure to this and people are outraged. There’s also petitions. Someone’s gonna pay for this. I’m putting my money on a lifetime hunting ban at the very least for these two.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
How cold and selfish must your heart be to do this to another being? I wouldn’t watch it because it would damage my spirit. As a youth I used to kill bugs without a second thought. I used to shoot lizards for sport. One day I shot a bird. I think it was a dove. That experience changed me. In an instant I was ashamed of myself. Since then I have evolved to where I won’t kill even a bug if I can avoid it. I have determined that were e someone to break into my home I would seek to not kill unless harm to me or my family were imminent. Take the stuff and never come back. Don’t make me kill you.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
These kids are monsters.
I've read what the mother had to say about redneck country and opossum stomping.
This started at home.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m just disgusted reading the thread title ... lock them in a room and then throw away the room.

MDS

Posts: 376 | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What timing, hopefully this has will have some effect. Signed one week ago.

quote:
Animal cruelty has officially become a federal felony after President Donald Trump signed the bill into law on Monday afternoon.

The bipartisan bill, Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture (PACT) Act, criminalizes certain acts of animal cruelty. The bill was passed in the Senate by unanimous decision on Nov. 5 after being approved in the House in late October.

"Passing this legislation is a major victory in the effort to stop animal cruelty and make our communities safer," Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said earlier this month when the bill, which Toomey sponsored along with Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., passed in the Senate. "Evidence shows that the deranged individuals who harm animals often move on to committing acts of violence against people. It is appropriate that the federal government have strong animal cruelty laws and penalties."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...ng/story?id=67295654

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16670 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:

As others have said, PA Game Commission does not mess around. Doesn’t matter who you know.

There’s plenty of exposure to this and people are outraged. There’s also petitions. Someone’s gonna pay for this. I’m putting my money on a lifetime hunting ban at the very least for these two.

Lifetime hunting ban? that is nothing. how about some major psych eval and put them somewhere far away from humans forever?

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post