SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two PA boys mistreat a deer and post video Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
You want to solve mass shootings? These kids are on the path. What made them this way? We need to work on answering that question far more intently than we need to work on banning guns.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
And my standard question when this sort of BS pops up is..."How big a stretch do you think it would be for this human waste to do the same thing to a person?" My gut feeling is they should be culled from the human race before they're allowed to make that next step.

Indeed! It is just a matter of time before they decide to do the same to some unsuspecting human being. Or turn into serial killers and torturers.

They deserve to be treated to a "hyena picnic"!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
The thought of any helpless living being being tortured makes me feel just as helpless. Somehow I feel it is wrong to want physical punishment for the boys, but that's what I want. Not to solicit more gruesomeness, but did the boys eventually kill the deer, did it survive or did someone else have to relieve it of its misery?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
You want to solve mass shootings? These kids are on the path. What made them this way?

Parents.

We don't blame a bad dog for the dog's behaviour. We correctly place the blame on the owner that failed to properly care for and train the dog. These children were not brought up to have empathy for living things. Any living things.

Possum stomping? WTAF is that? Opossums are gentle creatures and actually tremendously beneficial. They rarely get rabies and they reduce the tick population. Cat killing? What kind of sick soul thinks that's ok?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
The BBQ's Facebook page is gone. This is my shocked face Mad.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I do not want to watch the video, as in my over 70 years of camping I have learned to respect nature and the animals that live there.

I just hope those two little bastards receive what they deserve.

I cannot watch the video, either! I am a lifelong hunter, my first deer nearly 70 years ago. My grandfather taught us about hunting. I have rescued numerous animals through the years. From turtles trying to cross highways, to stray dogs and cats, etc.

These 2 "boys" truly need to be removed from society! There is no "rescue" for them. And their "parents" need the same treatment.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
And in the end, maybe they would learn something and become productive members of society.

Not a chance!

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What almost all serial killers have in common-- literally almost 100% of them-- is the abuse and torture of helpless animals. These sickos should be locked up and the key thrown away.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I have avoided the video links, won't watch it. That said, I have read a number of descriptions and it sounds like watching a snuff film. What is perhaps just as sickening is that these subhumans post the clips onto social media, thinking others will get a laugh.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I have avoided the video links, won't watch it. That said, I have read a number of descriptions and it sounds like watching a snuff film. What is perhaps just as sickening is that these subhumans post the clips onto social media, thinking others will get a laugh.

For the most part I really dislike social media, but this is one of the benefits. There really is no shortage of people who will literally videotape themselves committing a crime and post it on the internet for all to see.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
WTF! What is the matter with these freaking kids? Mad

I just don't get the whole posting for the world to see either, you do something sickening and criminal and you're SO fucking stupid and narcissistic too that you have to put it on the internet?

Hunting is dying out in PA and this is the LAST thing the sport needs. FFS! Frown

quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Investigations need to be done in that area for missing animals and people.

Start with the parents. These boys didn't just wake up one day and think torturing animals to death for fun was OK and normal.

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Maybe someone mentioned this earlier and I missed it, but President Trump recently -- November 25-- signed into law the Prevent Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, which was co-authored by US Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania. Asked if this new federal law could be applied to the deer incident, Toomey said: “The PACT Act established the first federal prohibition on animal cruelty and torture. By the account of anyone who watched the heinous video that circulated on social media last weekend, these two individuals viciously tortured an innocent animal and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. "

I hope they lock up these little bastards so long that when they finally get out they won't even be able to see well enough to spot a deer.

https://www.pennlive.com/life/...-in-viral-video.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Only thing I’d change is the word “allegedly”

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
You want to solve mass shootings? These kids are on the path. What made them this way?

Parents.

We don't blame a bad dog for the dog's behaviour. We correctly place the blame on the owner that failed to properly care for and train the dog. These children were not brought up to have empathy for living things. Any living things.
As I freely tell people all the time, I coached youth baseball for almost 11 years, as well as having worked with a couple local dog rescue groups. What do these two things have in common? They've led me to understand there are no bad children or bad dogs, but there are a whole lotta bad parents and bad dog owners. I can turn a disobedient child or dog around in a matter of a few weeks, and have done just that numerous times only to have a parent or dog owner completely wreck the work I'd done.

In this case the kids aren't at the root of the problem, however, they are a ticking time bomb at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Seems Police Chief Vince Markle had problems with his stepson, who was one of the two teens in the video.

“Vince married Alex’s mother. He really didn’t meet Alex until he was 14 years old, and Alex has not lived in their house for the last 2 1/2 years. There are issues. He has issues with his stepson,” he said.

Dennison said Chief Markle immediately instructed his officers to make a copy of the video to preserve as evidence and to inform the Pennsylvania Game Commission....

...The fallout, which includes death threats and threats of fire-bombing homes, began that Saturday night and came to the chief’s attention when his own family members were requesting police protection , Dennison said."

https://www.pennlive.com/crime...s-no-favoritism.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post