SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you had this SigForum dream?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you had this SigForum dream? Login/Join 
posted
It goes like this,
You get on the forum and click on a thread by a member thats been around for 6 years and in this he starts talking about how a long time member,
is always offering just the exact correct information.

Then he goes on to explain how he has come to the conclusion that this particular member is actually 4 people .

and that they take turns finding information on the innernet and answering forum thread questions.

then para looks in to it and finds out that , they log on from four different states .

then four pages of bewilderment go by and a dozen people say that its all balderdash and they they have all met the guy or gal in person.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Yep! How did you know?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
everyone likes the member in question and the member has rarely pissed anyone off.

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
At the end of that dream I'd say you're headed for a nightmare, plucking pin feathers from The Eagle.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Sure, I have that dream at least twice a week.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
It goes like this,
You get on the forum and click on a thread by a member thats been around for 6 years and in this he starts talking about how a long time member,
is always offering just the exact correct information.

Then he goes on to explain how he has come to the conclusion that this particular member is actually 4 people .

and that they take turns finding information on the innernet and answering forum thread questions.

then para looks in to it and finds out that , they log on from four different states .

then four pages of bewilderment go by and a dozen people say that its all balderdash and they they have all met the guy or gal in person.
It's Amazon machine learning or their Mechanical Turk service.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I'm having that dream now.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I either missed something or you're smoking the good shit.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
All hail Klagnar!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23209 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tuttle?

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I dreamed that I showed up to SigForum in my underwear once Eek

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
Tuttle?

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Huh?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
^^^ What he said.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Only after eating the brown acid.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Damn. Busted.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyway the thread went on for 14 pages, some members were all kinds of distraught and flummoxed.

but some were unconcerned. and glad to have all four aboard.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
And then, on a flight to a SigForum Meet and Greet, the flight attendant pours a full pot of coffee in my lap and tries to drag me off the plane at 30000 feet.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post