SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actions have consequences. Attendant asked the guy to stop smoking.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actions have consequences. Attendant asked the guy to stop smoking. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted

This one wins.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That awesome. Wish there was sound.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16387 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I like it!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
The smoking moron just stood there while the guy took what seemed like an eternity to unpin and prepare the fire extinguisher. . .

I would have thought he would have seen that coming.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Okay. I didn't know where that was going. I've made comments to folks who were smoking while pumping before and thought the guy on the left was going to have his hat handed to him. Wonder how often he has to have the extinguisher refilled. That was awesome.

Posts: 3505 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
The smoking moron just stood there while the guy took what seemed like an eternity to unpin and prepare the fire extinguisher. . .

I would have thought he would have seen that coming.

He could have been smoking weed. So, he was high and didn't see it coming. Smile
Anyway, love it when a fucking asshole got hosed like that.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You know when you eat a powdered donut and your lips get coated......he's got that all over. Hmmmm. Powdered donuts....... yum.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personalized hat with his name on it.

Posts: 343 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: April 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I don't get what the car full of tools was doing. The douche with the backwards hat never attempted to pump gas, but no idea what he was doing facing the car with his back to the camera (raping the gas tank filler neck?). Nobody else even attempted to get out until the attendant extinguished the cigarette Big Grin

On the other hand, the guy pumping gas in the car on the left side of the screen never even stopped pumping gas as if the fire extinguisher fog was routine.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23194 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
"DOPE"?!
No shit.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8325 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
"DOPE"?!
No shit.

Euro douchebags.

LMFAO, every time I hear "in Europe!".

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
That was outstanding, thank you Cool

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sweet

act like an asshole and expect to get treated like one

sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy

Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
So the attendant doesn't say anything or warn him or yell to put it out? He just comes over, fumbles with the extinguisher, the smoking guy just stands there watching him, nobody yells or anything, he blows off the extinguisher all over the guy and all over the interior, nobody gets pissed off, no screaming, no fight or chest bumping, and the guy at the next pump just toodles along...

Bullshit

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Looks staged to me.

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to assume that the attendant used the loudspeaker on the pump to ask the smoker to put out the cigarette. Even if my assumption is wrong, though, you've got to be some kind of idiot to smoke around gas pumps and no one can claim ignorance that it puts people in a dangerous situation to do so. If there really was no warning before using the extinguisher, I'm fine with that too.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I've gotten that dry chemical stuff in my eyes before, that shit's no fun.

Posts: 11156 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

It's also dang near impossible to get out of upholstery or carpet. Or really anything for that matter.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by was0311:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
"DOPE"?!
No shit.

Euro douchebags.

LMFAO, every time I hear "in Europe!".

Bulgaria is only notionally in Europe as we understand it, Jim. They still have black-clothed peasants and donkeys walking the streets of their towns and cities...

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

It's also dang near impossible to get out of upholstery or carpet. Or really anything for that matter.

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie, Brother

Next time a table lamp and table catches fire, I'm not grabbing the 'stinguisher. I'm just gonna start a backfire.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post