SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Secretary of Defense, James Mattis' Commencement Speech, USMA, West Point
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Secretary of Defense, James Mattis' Commencement Speech, USMA, West Point Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
His speech is 15 minutes long and the time will fly by, I promise.

Posts: 13236 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The time did fly by, great speech.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
I have never heard the anecdote about the 82nd troop and the tanker before. Good stuff.

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have exactly who America needs as Sec. of Defense!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Can we elect this man President please?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Damn, he called the terrorists murderers...

What a concept...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post