New
Find
Notify
Tools

Muck Boots Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I have had a similar pair for several years, different brand name, and they have held up well. Not sure where they were made. Got them through Sportsmans Guide so it's a good bet they probably came from somewhere in the Viet Nam region.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Hard to tell.
The site is not as crisp as the actual Muck Boots site. Prices are super cheap.

www.joesnewbalanceoutlet.com is a legit new balance site and it has some crazy cheap deals.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I have never seen Mucks that cheap.
Heck, I am thinking of pulling the trigger.

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
$12 shipping on 1 pair. Still not too bad.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the Ray Ban sunglasses site with prices about 10% of what you would expect.
That one was bogus and would redirect you to somewhere that harvested CC info.
If it looks to good to be true.......

https://www.onlinethreatalerts...worthy-online-store/

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Most likely it’s an outfit peddling cheap knock offs. Try contacting the company to see if it’s legit. There are a couple of shady sites trying to sucker people on them.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Be sure to take them off when you enter the house.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Don’t do it!

Website reads as counterfeit product (poor quality) and or scam.

I like this part:
“ Using the level of service you've requested and your distance to our dstribution center, organic beef use an alternate approach to ship your get. Weather delays or other factors beyond our control may influence delivery times and so are uncontrollable.

Oh! This is good to.

Returns
In the unlikely celebration of manufacturing faults,”

“ Goods must be went back within 8 era of receipt date : unworn and contain every one of the original packaging as well as labels. All transport costs associated with the come back of goods are the duty of the consumer.”

***EDITED***

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'm passing on this. Thanks all.

posted Hide Post
I've had a pair like that for years, love them, but that price isn't realistic.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Pyker, your posting of that link, combined with your low post count and your recent registration date, makes you look like a scammer who has simply taken 280 posts to get to the point.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Pyker, your posting of that link, combined with your low post count and your recent registration date, makes you look like a scammer who has simply taken 280 posts to get to the point.

Wait, what? That's an ad that popped up on my Facebook feed - it looked to good to be true, so I asked for opinions, but now I'm a scammer? I certainly went the long way round to get there if I am.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I said it makes you look like scammer. If I thought you were, you wouldn't be posting right now. Be very careful of the links you put in this forum.

And as far as taking the long way around the barn, this guy tried it but I stopped him before he pulled the trigger, so, yes, it's been tried here.

Just be careful, please.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Sure. Will do.