SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How is Trinidad?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How is Trinidad? Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted
Has anyone been to Trinidad lately? I caught a work call in Trinidad next week. I'm leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on Tuesday and returning Thuresday. Surprisingly, Jet Blue non stop was only 261 dollas round trip. The job itself, a repair on a piece of medical equipment should take about 2 hours if no complications. I'm flying into Port Of Spain and the site is supposedly 10 minutes from the airport
I'm staying at a Holiday Inn Express 5 minutes from the site. I might try to work that first night so I'll have a day of Liberty Call. Any advise, such as, should I bring my own toilet paper etc...

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I had a port call in 2009 there. Didn't see much of the downtown of Port of Spain, but what I did see was cool. Just be wary of where you are. A few places went from nice to shantytown in a matter of feet.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I leave today, short visit may get half a day of Liberty call!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
The women have sexy accents. We had a bunch of Trini girls at art school in the 80's.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I just went through the airport recently. Folks were not organized, helpful or friendly. Definitely a cattle call situation. Probably just due to it being an airport, though. I was glad to hop on my connection.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post