SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Hey, where is that “This thread is worthless without pictures” image? Razz

On a more serious note, good on you Edmond! You did a very good thing. Hopefully Karma is watching.

And good on your BDE CDR. There is good order and disciple, then there is grace when appropriate. Good for him too.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Good for you. Thank you.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3181 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
Nicely done! With the abundance of shelters in most urban areas, I have never understood why some subhumans feel compelled to dump unwanted animals.

Great story about the BDE CDR walking in, and on a Sunday no less.

I have picked up 4 abandoned dogs thru the years. Warmed and fed them. Since we could not keep any of them, I got them to a no-kill facility where they would be cared for.

As a point of interest, we now have a dog we "rescued" from one of those no-kill facilities. He has grown a good deal since we got him. Great dog.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thank you Edmond! Looking forward to a pic.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7039 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Edmond sent me the pics to post for him. Unfortunately, they won’t download for me. Maybe another volunteer will have better success. Confused

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
God bless you, Edmond.

Plus one!!!

Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Good job Edmond. I hope good karma finds you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Edmond sent me the pics to post for him. Unfortunately, they won’t download for me. Maybe another volunteer will have better success. Confused

I'll try Smile

Originally posted by ensigmatic:
God bless you, Edmond. +1000

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Good job Edmond.

Brought a tear to my eye reading your story. Thank you for saving them.

Cheers.....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Can anyone post the pics for me?

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Can anyone post the pics for me?

From page 1 of this thread Mike GLI offered, check his email in his profile!

quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
I’ll host em for you

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Send em to me if Mike GLI can't. jstapf@yahoo.com

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Bless you, your wife and the pups!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Outstanding work! Thx for helping them.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Edmond, thank you for being a bright spot in these crazy times. You are a good man!!.!!

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Thanks & God Bless you for rescuing two of his finest.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for saving them and sharing it with us.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for saving the pups.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Udaman! But, we want pics! Big Grin

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post