SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Kind of glad you found homes for them. kind of sad I didnt see this earlier.... Smile

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
That's wonderful. Cutest damn pups I've ever seen.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome! Great looking dogs for sure.

As someone who owns a black dog with a white spot on its chest I always wonder why black dogs have a white spot on their chest 99% of time. It’s not bread specific either.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adorable puppies. Really nice you saw them and they found new loving homes.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13397 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GREAT job rescuing and saving those beautiful pups!!

The black one with some white would ‘match’ perfectly with our three kittehs.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post