SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saved the lives of 2 puppies the other day. edit: pics added to first post Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
We need more good people like you, Edmond.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Awesome job, good sir. So happy you saw them and rescued them. I am sure they would not have survived much longer, especially the black one.
Need pics though!

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Updated with pics in first post.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very cute!
Thanks for saving them.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Edmond. That was an awesome thing to do!
We rescued some puppies 3 years ago and it has been very rewarding. They are great pooches.
We were helped out when we rescued them and I’d like to forward the good karma.

Chris

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your a great guy for stopping and saving them. Hopefully now they can grow up in loving homes. Oh yeah, they are both so cute.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRAVO Edmond !

You and your wife did a great thing ! Big Grin

Was waiting for pics. Thanks!

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
that will put some stars in your crown Smile

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Cute pups. Glad you were able to help them find safe homes.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Great job. Those are some lucky dogs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
What sweeties. So glad you already found them homes!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Thank you for saving them, Edmond! Man, those are some cute pups.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I put out word to my local contacts here and within hours, many had asked to take them in. A day or two after, even more had asked "do you still have a puppies? I want to give one of them a home."

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Lookit those puppies! It was kismet, it was fate that you were to be there to find and rescue those two. I love a happy ending, when it involves animal rescues.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Well done, Edmond! Thank you!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I knew when we met and chatted last year you were a good person. Well done with the pups my friend.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice little pups, and good for you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go Edmond.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
God bless you for this wonderful save! They are adorable! Make sure your adopters get them scraped for mange they may need a treatment or two.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Today’s world needs more of this.

You did a good thing.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post