SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia voters: 6-12-18 Republican primary
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia voters: 6-12-18 Republican primary Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
Vote! If you are looking for the most liberty minded candidate, please research Nick Freitas.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so happy he is running against corey. I would not want corey representing me, or my views.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Nick Freitas is a cool cat. Talked with him at the The Nation's Gunshow a few months ago and he is certainly one of us Wink. Talked with Corey Stewart too while he was there. What a smug douche nozzle. It was fun as hell signing the petition to add Nick Freitas to the ballot right in front of Corey Big Grin and then explaining why I am supporting Nick. The look on his face >>>> Mad <<<<

ETA: I was so excited to support Nick that I went last Tuesday to my voting precinct to cast my ballot....Doh! No worries, I'll be there bright and early tomorrow.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Big Grin ^^^ oops.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corey has done his best to label himself trump jr. yet his attitude, response, the way he carries himself after a rebuttal is more like Bernie Sanders. He was promoting that stupid Charlotte rally months in advance of it. I questioned him on Facebook about the reality of putting one's self or group out there in that march. My post was removed and poof I lost access. After that miserable failure of a rally he was all over saying crap directly opposed to what he was saying prior.

His run in the primarys of the last election really opened my eye to how much of a two faced asshat he is.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I was going to vote for Stewart because I thought he had the best chance to defeat Tim Kaine.

but about three weeks ago decided to go w Frietas. Felt better supporting him.

We should be asking Tim Kaine what he knew about the Steele dossier and other dirty tricks since he was Clinton's VP candidate.

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salty Dawg
posted Hide Post
Cast my ballot for Freitas just a little while ago. Hope I get to see him decimate Tim Kaine in the debates.

Posts: 696 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I voted for Freitas this morning.

The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Me and the neighbors all voted for Freitas. That's 4 votes for him.

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two more from us.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Toano, Va.  | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
One more from me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Nick got my vote today

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Voted for Nick today. He's the only one who has even a remote chance of winning.

Stewart is too divisive and why would he want to brand himself as Trump Jr. in a state Trump lost?

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Nick Freitas for me also. It was encouraging to several others ahead of me, and behind me at the poll.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Does Freitas have to win with at least 50% of the vote, or is it winner takes all?

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://results.elections.virg...y/Site/Congress.html

80% precincts reporting

Freitas 102,186
Stewart 97,379
Jackson 27,323

the candidate with the highest number of votes wins

Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Thanks sdy.

Looking good for Freitas, hope it ends with him on top.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Most of NOVA still hasn't reported in...Hopefully we are still good to go once they do.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post