SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Independence Day, tomorrow!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Independence Day, tomorrow! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
What are your plans?

I was thinking of starting some meats in the smoker before dawn, then driving to the office, posting the American Flag, and sitting on the front steps with a cooler of Budweiser

deleted[IMG][/IMG]

and my M1 rifle across my lap, with Gibson's "The Patriot" playing on my smartphone.

(Edit: the Flag, the rifle and the movie are more important than the Bud; searching for a smaller beer image.)

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15827 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Away from home with the flying gig. Invited to the bosses 4th party with lots of food and a band. Social distancing? Then back to work the 5th shuttling his family home from his event. Happy fourth everyone!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10892 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29578 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple flags out, chicken wings and pot of pintos with ham hocks

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plan to grill up some hot dogs(Cajun sausage), with baked beans and potato chips. Also maybe a cold beer or two....or three!!

Posts: 6596 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a Boston butt that’s 10hrs in on the smoker, 4 degrees away from its foil wrapped cooler nap. I have both kids and my parents joining us later tonight. Pulled pork, homemade potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans and, the rest of the fixins. Probably going to stream “The Outpost” and be thankful for the men and women who make everything possible tonight.

Posts: 2923 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post