SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New York Gov. Cuomo grants 35,000 paroled felons right to vote
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Gov. Cuomo grants 35,000 paroled felons right to vote Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
As downstate drags the rest of us down with it.

Absolutely wish I could leave Mad

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why democrats to a person hate America so much and despise its citizens

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fear No Beer
Picture of K9346
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
I don't understand why democrats to a person hate America so much and despise its citizens

It's self loathing projected on the rest of the normal people in this country. I have NEVER met a lib who wasn't always on the verge of losing his temper.

Hopefully with all the added self induced stress they create, their life spans will be much shorter than conservatives

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Posts: 2179 | Location: Back in Ok, finally | Registered: September 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
As downstate drags the rest of us down with it.

Absolutely wish I could leave Mad

Mmm... last time I checked a map...

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post