SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    YouTube set to ban gun sale and tutorial videos. Reddit bans subreddits for gun sales
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

YouTube set to ban gun sale and tutorial videos. Reddit bans subreddits for gun sales Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

I don't know how to embed this video.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
More than just a domestic dispute then? I wonder what her backstory is?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Looks like she was unhappy with YouTube and how they handled her videos. Iranian Vegan, Persian activist, artist... Here's her website:

http://www.nasimesabz.com/index.html

Her Instagram and FB pages are down.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6209 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Saw this in the comments section:

Cronin Tierney · Royal High

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist Snowflake and identify myself as a Pastafarian Apache Helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my Chihuahua named "Carlos" which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog "Carlos" also walks me, and if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist. Wink Emoticon.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Looked at her website and she was a nut bag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3474 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Saw this in the comments section:

Cronin Tierney · Royal High

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist Snowflake and identify myself as a Pastafarian Apache Helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my Chihuahua named "Carlos" which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog "Carlos" also walks me, and if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist. Wink Emoticon.
EPIC!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, Ms. Kemo Sabe is deceased? How can you tell?

Posts: 107495 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Better read up on this shooting quickly, it will be out of the news completely by the end of the day today.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the latest from the local paper. There are many photos, including a few screen shots from the shooter's www site:

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/a...-so-far-12803267.php

Shooting at YouTube: What we know so far

By Hamed Aleaziz Updated 3:05 am, Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Here’s what we know so far about Tuesday’s shooting at YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno:

What happened

Police said a woman, identified by sources as Nasim Najafi Aghdam, 39, of Riverside County, entered YouTube’s headquarters at 901 Cherry Ave., in San Bruno and opened fire with a handgun, hitting a man and two women before turning the gun on herself. The attack unfolded in a matter of seconds Tuesday afternoon. Authorities believe Aghdam started shooting in the office courtyard.

San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said authorities received numerous 911 calls at 12:48 p.m., responded to the scene and “immediately began a search for the shooter or suspect.”

Officers arrived before 1 p.m. to find one of the victims near the front of the business, officials said. They then discovered Aghdam’s body, and after that found two more victims at an adjacent business.

The victims

Three gunshot victims were taken to San Francisco General Hospital — two women and a man. A 32-year-old woman was in serious condition, a 27-year-old woman was in fair condition, and a 36-year-old man was in critical condition. A fourth victim, who did not suffer a gunshot wound, was also taken to the hospital with what was believed to be an ankle injury. They were not identified.

Dr. Andre Campbell, a trauma surgeon at SFGH, said all three gunshot victims were awake, talking and aware of what had happened to them. None had gone to surgery.

The shooter

A vehicle registered to Aghdam was towed from the YouTube parking lot, and several of her social media accounts, including her YouTube channels, were shut down by Tuesday night.

Her father said he called police and reported her missing after she didn't answer her phone for two days, and that she might go to YouTube.

Officers in Mountain View found her sleeping in her car in a parking lot around 2 a.m. Tuesday but let her go after she refused to answer their questions. Aghdam didn't appear to be a threat to herself or others, police spokeswoman Katie Nelson said.

On a website, Aghdam railed against YouTube for taking down some of her videos and for skimping on revenues driven by the traffic to her YouTube page.

“There is no equal growth opportunity on YOUTUBE or any other video sharing site, your channel will grow if they want to!!!!!” Aghdam wrote. “Youtube filtered my channels to keep them from getting views!”

Aghdam appears to have kept up an active presence online, including on YouTube, where she posted several videos, mostly about animal rights, some of which appear to be graphic, including one of a dog being boiled alive. Other videos extol the virtues of a vegan diet and feature Aghdam performing exercise routines.

Hamed Aleaziz is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. Email: haleaziz@sfchronicle.com Twitter: @haleaziz

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show you that not eating meat turns you into a crazy Iranian chick or something. If only she'd had a cheeseburger now and then, she'd still be with us. Sad.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Just goes to show you that not eating meat turns you into a crazy Iranian chick or something. If only she'd had a cheeseburger now and then, she'd still be with us. Sad.

So, icanhazchezzeburger?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

America for Americans, gentlemen and ladies. America for Americans.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So... bottom line: Nutjob.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
So... bottom line: Angry Nutjob.

You missed the adjective.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Uncanny resemblance to that Hogg kid.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Uncanny resemblance to that Hogg kid.

In a few videos the resemblance is to Bradley Manning.

Nice is overrated

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CUT IT OUT

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Lots of crazy in the world today....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Angry female, animal-rights activist, vegan, Iranian immigrant with a speech impediment... Eek good-grief that's a lot of qualifiers, the only thing missing is she's gay/trans/fluid.

She had several YT accounts, Instagram, Facebook and Telescope, they cut her off, she was forced to get a real job instead of ranting and railing.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, she doesn't need a job now.