SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help finding a contact email for Brembo. Their contact us seems to not be working.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help finding a contact email for Brembo. Their contact us seems to not be working. Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
I have tried this link in all the browsers on my desktop and on my phone.
I can enter my info and comments but when I hit send nothing happens.
http://www.brembo.com/en/compa...rodottiDistribuzione

I need to see about trying to determine if the pads I just pulled are counterfeit.
I have about 18k miles on them. They never really seemed to have good stopping power, though the car was used so I had no comparison of the new Brembos to factory new.
They dusted way more than anything I have had before to include Brembos and even factory pads from a 2001 Audi so I know what a dusting nightmare is.
They began to grind and squeal something fierce at just 18k and the water is kind of odd looking around the edges.
I have had numerous Brembo pads in the past with excellent performance and life.
These not so much.
I replaced these with Toyota factory Akebonos and had the Bosch rotors turned that were new with the Brembo install.
The Akebonos are a million times better than the Brembos ever were.
So I am thinking they are fakes.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

They have accounts on these sites all of which permits you to send messages...

Facebook: www.facebook.com/Brembo
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BremboBrakes
Linkedin: https://it.linkedin.com/company/brembo-s-p-a
SnapChat: BremboBrakes

Do you happen to have one of these accounts?
If not, maybe someone from you family or a friend has an account and will contact them for you...

Posts: 2852 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post