SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Handgun transfer weirdness - across state lines, asking the oracle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handgun transfer weirdness - across state lines, asking the oracle Login/Join 
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses guys. I’ll work with my folks to see if they’ll be in the area again anytime soon but will probably just find the FFLs for the sake of expediency.

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
State laws will need to be checked but federal law May allow you to pick it up.
https://johnpierceesq.com/what...ed-in-another-state/
Oh for god sake. Screw Arizona law, he doesn't live there. Pick up the damn gun, take it home, and consider this done. We all lament far too much about these stupid gun laws. For Christ sake, the Fed's can't or won't even prosecute known cases of straw buying nationwide, yet we lament over stuff like this between family members.

Do you really think he had no idea he could disregard all laws and go get it himself? I am certain he already knew that so stating the obvious isn’t helping much is it?
My comment was an attempt to bring the mind wrenching belaboring of the issue to an end. This really isn't a big deal or a difficult issue. Go pick it up and be done with it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post