Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pick pockets Login/Join 
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Good PP's are usually good at spotting folks carrying heat and consequently avoid them Wink

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
When I worked in NJ many of the pick pocket teams were gypsies. Any sort of county fair, concert, carnival, they were out in force.

Despicable people.

I worked as a bouncer in a beach bar in NJ when I was in my mid 30's. There is a town not far from the beach that has a trailer park that is all gypsies. The women were the bad ones, they would distract the women at the club and steal their pocketbooks. The trailer park is still there, and get this, the name of the park is called Shady Lane.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
She threw a hip check that knocked him down.

Is she expected to picked in the first round of the NHL draft?

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was a little off balance and she "helped" him to the ground.

It looked a little like the video. Except she is shorter and a hell of a lot meaner.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Pity she didn't accidentally break a few fingers on the way down....like Reacher does in the books.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the second year that I lived in Los Angeles county , I was in a McDonalds, behind a guy that had his wife and two teenage girls with him.

he was holding his vhs camcorder down by his thigh , while waiting to order.

Only the funny thing was, the blinky recorder light was on and blinking.

His wife and girls headed for the can ,
I leaned forward and told him that if he left the building before his family returned I wouldn't make a huge scene., or he could stay and I'd put him on the ground.

he looked up at me and departed, I told his wife to look at the tape footage , on the way out.

that was 28 years ago , now I'd just call the law on him

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post