SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Smells like dog nose. Cheers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smells like dog nose. Cheers Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
^^
. .
- -

sweet

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
When your friend tells you not to drink and ride.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a carbon copy of my older pup.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffemt44:
Looks like a carbon copy of my older pup.

Mason is a (soon to be, Sept) 7 year old purebred American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). Registered with the ADBA, UKC, and AADR. Link to his pedigree. Pure Colby bloodline all the way back to late 1800's. No outs or crosses. (Dogs names are clickable for ancestors pedigree).

http://www.apbt.online-pedigre...digree&dog_id=460620

All that said, he's just a petbull house-dog, companion and friend Smile

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
That PR Stewart/Colby's Sam (2xW) & Colbys Rambage sure gets around.

My dogs know my preference and they don't kiss me when I say "kiss" while I have my face to their face. But I can sic them on my brother in law and tell them to kiss him and they do.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post