SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    MCX/P320 + DECKED SWEEPSTAKES Enter to Win the Ultimate Range Kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MCX/P320 + DECKED SWEEPSTAKES Enter to Win the Ultimate Range Kit Login/Join 
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/promotion/decked-giveaway/

DECKED revolutionized Pickup Truck Bed Storage and Cargo Van Storage Systems with their low profile truck bed tool box system. DECKED’s ergonomic Toolbox slides out tools, gear, and other items in heavy duty drawers at waist height while still allowing the owner full use of their truck or van bed. Now, together with SIG SAUER, you can enter to win not only a DECKED system for your truck but also the Ultimate Range Kit including the MCX Virtus, P320 XFive Legion and so much more – valued at over $7,500!

Posts: 362 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never win anything. But I entered anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15974 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I did too... just can't figure out what I'd do with that air soft rife....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3499 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Not that I'll win, but that's a huge prize. Seems way, way larger than any of their usual offerings.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I won I'd have to buy a truck. Sounds like a plan!

Posts: 17112 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice sweepstakes, heck of a giveaway...

Posts: 23193 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I’m looking for a drawer set for my newly purchased Gladiator and this would fit the bill nicely!
Thanks for the heads up.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6304 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post