SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cuyahoga Falls OH Gun Show, Dec. 16-17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cuyahoga Falls OH Gun Show, Dec. 16-17 Login/Join 
posted
Come check out our newest show, Cuyahoga Falls OH, Dec. 16-17 at Emidio's Expo Center, 48 E. Bath Rd. Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223. Do some Christmas shopping, with 150 tables of great guns and gear to choose from! Admission is still just $5, 12 and under free. Interested in setting up at a show but not sure what it takes? Give us a call at 330.806.1110. For more info visit us at Heritage Gun Shows

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
If I was closer I may go. The younger Son likes looking around.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Would love to, that's where the CSM was raised. Nice town.

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well shucks, make it a road trip.

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
5 minutes from me, I may have to stop in.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I saw the show advertised on the back of a vehicle yesterday while driving to work on Rt 62 in Canton. I may have to head over on Saturday since I have to go to Tallmadge anyway

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We'd be glad to have y'all and we think you'll enjoy it. No tables of licorice or the local newspaper at this show. Also, each paid admission gets an entry for the door prize, a .22 revolver!