SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apple caught RED Handed >>>>>>>
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple caught RED Handed >>>>>>> Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I downloaded my the latest IOS update last weekend, and two days later my phone crashed hard. So hard I had to take it back into the store to get it back up.

I'm sure that Apple will tell me that it had nothing to do with the update, and was probably a user error lol.

It's sorta funny that Apple seems to be planting easter eggs in their updates that subsequently drive sales of new phones to people who prior to the update had a perfectly good, functioning phone.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's sorta funny that Apple seems to be planting easter eggs in their updates that subsequently drive sales of new phones to people who prior to the update had a perfectly good, functioning phone.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Not uncommon in the electronics world.
I have Rokus that worked just fine until updates, Samsung Galaxy tablet the same, and the App functions on a Vizio TV and Panasonic Blu Ray player.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post