SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Darwin Award nominee? - Man Vapes Carolina Reapers (NSFW)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darwin Award nominee? - Man Vapes Carolina Reapers (NSFW) Login/Join 
posted
Darwin Award? Or a Rocket Scientist?

Stupid most certainly!!

http://bbqworld.org/man-vapes-...tt-end-well-for-him/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Real rocket surgeon there.

Posts: 2466 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Anybody that knows anything about chili peppers and vaping could have predicted the outcome.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Don’t try this at home. Lol
He’s used to vaping something.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
The stupid is strong in this one.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Your SSA dollars at "work."

Anybody wanna guess what else this guy inhales regularly?

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lord, help me.

He did, retard. You're still alive.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Luv me some carolina reapers... Also grow Trinidad Scorpions and regular ghost peppers.

Love the heat and love the flavor but that guy is an idiot...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
And this is why cops, firefighters, paramedics, and first line ER medical staff tend to hate people after a while.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Did he kill himself, or remove his ability to procreate, before having offspring? If not, then he is not a Darwin Award candidate, he's just a moron.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
I'm having a hard time believing this is true.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Did he kill himself, or remove his ability to procreate, before having offspring? If not, then he is not a Darwin Award candidate, he's just a moron.

Clearly not this time but his decision making skills are close to putting a Darwin square in his future.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:

I witnessed two guys snort ghost pepper sauce on a dare. Unreal.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:

In the words of Bullet Tooth Tony...

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity..."

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stupid should hurt, and apparently did.

Posts: 190 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I have a question. WHY!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a good belly laugh.
He made facial expressions akin to Joe Cocker doin'With a Little Help From My Friends @ Woodstock. In fact, I think I'm gonna listen to Joe right now!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Every time you think you've heard the stupidest thing you can possibly imagine; a new day dawns.
- me

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took a bite out of a habanero pepper when I was a kid on a dare and thought I was going to die..... couldn't imagine doing any of this stuff... dude is a real genius..

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
What happened to his teeth?

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2184 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post