SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Buying a car from govdeals.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying a car from govdeals.com Login/Join 
Picture of GTO
posted
I'm looking at a car that's going up for auction today. I've seen the car in person and it looks real nice. Car runs good. You cannot test drive though. Insurance reasons. Wife gave me the thumbs up. Does anyone here have any experience buying from govdeals.com?

Posts: 242 | Location: Gig Harbor WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
I have purchased two vehicles through them. Both transactions were smooth as butter. Just make sure you get all of the paperwork from the seller. The first one I bought was from an estate and when I went to the DMV found out it had a lien against it. The lawyers for the estate took care of it and all was well.

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
So, how was your purchase experience ? Just curious if was a good deal even with the buyers premium?

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post