SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted
Big Grin NSFW language in video

Anyone with a decent amount of logic and common sense would tell you that this is a case closed investigation. Nava, who is 18-years-old, was given a warning/direction by an officer of the law and failed to comply. Per the rules of the train, she was granted both the warning/direction to get off, and then faced her unfortunate ejection. We must remind people that rules are to be enforced and no one is special, not even a prissy teenage girl is above the law.

Daily Mail reported more on the LAPD train ejection incident:

“The officer can be heard saying: ‘I already told you what to do and you didn’t. You disobeyed me. You’re getting off the train.’

He then begins pulling her by the arm, as she begins shouting ‘I paid to be on this train’ and ‘you’re pulling me off the train, I can’t get my stuff’.

At the start of the video the police officer asks the Bethany Nava to leave the train and eventually begins to pull her arm

As the officer continues to pull her she says ‘stop, let me go’ before she is eventually dragged off and pinned against the platform wall by the officer.

‘This is not f*****g fair that you took me off the train because I had my foot there because I was comfortable like that,’ she said.

‘There is no law that tells me that I cannot sit that way because I paid to be in there’ but the officer replied: ‘It’s the rules of the train.’”

“Meanwhile a small group of bystanders gather, including a woman, later identified by LAPD as 22-year-old Selina Lechuga, who can be heard shouting expletives at the officer.

‘Are you f*****g kidding me? You really have nothing to do,’ Lechuga says.

The two women continue to remonstrate with the officer on the platform with Lechuga accusing the officer of picking on Nava to meet his monthly arrest quota.

Eventually, about half a dozen other officers arrive and Lechuga, who continues swearing, and Nava are both handcuffed and taken into custody.

‘This is racism. This is what we are: 2018, m**********s like this want to just try to act like they can do whatever they want. F**k you guys,’ said Lechuga, who also appears to spit at an officer.”

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/N3NQ28fVm2E

https://redrightvideos.com/lib...-her-painful-lesson/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: olfuzzy,

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Another illustration of poor home training and lack of respect for authority. Hope their parents are proud. Actually I bet they are. Pair of assholes.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Please, oh please, let there be actual charges for both them, not just fines. I hope something gets put on their records for potential employers to see.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted . Pair of assholes.

Naw.
Front holes.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Would the LEO be allowed to diffuse the situation by just handcuffing her to the railing, and say he'll get back to her in a few hours?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
This story is old. She was found not guilt in court, and the Sgt was not “formally” reprimanded by the dept either.
https://abc7.com/metro-passeng...-of-charges/3463435/

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could only watch until I heard "Please Officer, Please"

When I was making an arrest and someone interfered, they got one opportunity to get out of the way. After that, they went for the ride.

"Judge, he only asked me once to move back"
"Did you?"
"No"
"Bingo, you win the coverall."

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Slight drift, but is that a 92F, and that holster looks like a very old model. .

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Did the one woman spit "at" the officer or "on" the officer?

In many places spitting on a person is considered assault and battery.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Lechuga needs a club up her ass - Daisy recording the video would likely enjoy some too.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Why do these folks not understand this is how cops work. You can’t tell them to fuck off and then go on your merry way. Respect authority and you’ll be just fine. If a cop abuses their power, record it, then comply with their order. Take your video and make a formal complaint.

Arguing with the cop there on the spot is dumb. If he can’t make you move your feet, just record him commanding you to do it. That’s all you need to show he was abusing his power. If it was within his power to do so, you save yourself a trip to jail. It’s not rocket science kids.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Music, sweet music.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Working as a team to undermine the police authority.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
The word "fucking" is the only word that little brat knows.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The problem here is evident. But making it worse is the fact that the court found her not guilty. How is that possible?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor charge IMO. "Loud and unruly" Roll Eyes

I'm no lawyer, but why didn't they charge her with trespassing? Her foot on a seat is not illegal, it merely violates the public transit rules. Whomever controls the public transit can ask her to leave since she won't follow the rules (they did, and she didn't). At that point, she's trespassing...should be a slam-dunk.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
The women are the future of America.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can understand why the police smack some people around. Some in our society don't get enough of it at home as a child and grow up to be spoiled,uncaring brats.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Social media works both ways. They won’t get meaningful jobs most likely.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had an older gent as a co worker in my younger days who had been a cop in the 60s and 70s. He mentioned once a baton stroke to the bottom of the feet would get sit in protestors or others refusing to get up their attention right quick. I imagine if he had rapped the soles of her feet even with shoes on she would have complied

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post