SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I don't know which word has been more overused to death, "fuck" or "racism." It's funny to hear them fling "fuck" and "fucking" as if they still had the power to shock. They might as well say, "Gol darn it!"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
I admire the officer’s patience. There were a whole lot of assholes deserving of a beating in that video.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The problem here is evident. But making it worse is the fact that the court found her not guilty. How is that possible?

You know the answer..........

Liberal judges

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
its California - normal behavior for the 'entitled'

it would have been nice to see them get E-Ticket rides

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
She has the heart of a tyrant. Encouraged by unaccountability, one day she will be a real threat and incorrigible.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

I'm no lawyer

And you aren't a Cop either. So please do think you know better

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The behavior is ridiculous, but I must be missing the part about an elderly person not being able to sit...? Where's the evidence/claim of that?

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants another example of why people my age loathe this generation, send them this video. Simple reality is if this 18 year old nitwit had simply followed the officer's instructions, nothing further would have happened. But instead, this moron gets cuffed and hauled away because she's...a moron.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Just fucking shoot them.

I used to work with a guy who worked in Germany back 20ish years ago, he told me a story of him being out really late drinking one night. They're on the bus, and this drunk guy causing a fuss, won't sit down, or get off the bus etc. So they stop the bus, call the Cops. Cops arrive, bus driver opens the door, Cops walk through the door without saying a word, WHACK!!! club the guy over the head, drag the guy off the bus, bus closes the door and drives off. That's that.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw something like that in Taiwan. Kid did something stupid on his scooter and cop pulled him over to curb. Kid got all smartass on the cop, baton came out, "THWACK"! Kid promptly decided to toe the line but I think he had a hell of a headache.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
I saw something like that in Taiwan. Kid did something stupid on his scooter and cop pulled him over to curb. Kid got all smartass on the cop, baton came out, "THWACK"! Kid promptly decided to toe the line but I think he had a hell of a headache.
There was a similar video posted here a year or so back where a younger oriental kid did something that was unacceptable on the train (can't remember exactly what he did), and the passengers on the train beat on him until he recognized the error of his way. Wink Just takes the right motivation to make these perpetual children straighten up and fly right.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
If anyone wants another example of why people my age loathe this generation, send them this video. Simple reality is if this 18 year old nitwit had simply followed the officer's instructions, nothing further would have happened. But instead, this moron gets cuffed and hauled away because she's...a moron.

Bottom line: When her case finally came to trial, the judge admonished the arresting police officer and gave the twat a pass. The judge just as well should have said, "Goood girl! That's a girl! You stood up to that mean ol' officer! Gooood girl!" Mad

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Yet all the idiots will put their phones up to film the incident...

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
The beretta in the Ted Blocker drop swivel holster was most awesome.

The rest was unremarkable mouthy witness behavior, it needs to paid as much mind as the sound of the river running or birds chirping. It is just the background noise of the job.

Airport luggage handlers have Jet engine noise

Construction workers have the sound of tools

Railroad engineers have engine noise

Cops have this. By the way, the second arrest was bad. Houston v. Hill (482 US 451) prohibits that, that is why she was found not guilty.

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2446 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I'd like to send LAPD Officer Hutchings $20 in the form of a gift card, etc. But, I'd need a good address, and at least a first name...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hickory to the shins.

Until the muscles give out from lactic acidosis and the arm turns into a limp noodle...

I am as sick and tired as I can be of such useless mouth breathing resource taking parasites infesting this country.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Bottom line: When her case finally came to trial, the judge admonished the arresting police officer and gave the twat a pass. The judge just as well should have said, "Goood girl! That's a girl! You stood up to that mean ol' officer! Gooood girl!" Mad
I've made the statement before and I'll make it again here. There is no terrorist organization on the planet that is as dangerous to the future of this country as our current judiciary. They can and do operate completely outside the law since most have lifetime appointments.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Social media works both ways. They won’t get meaningful jobs most likely.

Starbucks would be perfect for these maggots.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
That was tolerated for WAYYYYYY to long.

Seriously...

Best way to deal with this is the LITERAL second you have a law violation, you cuff, stuff, and transport out of there to booking.

Don't give the fools a venue to record themselves taunting you. Don't allow it to become a spectacle. You are paid to enforce the law, then enforce it. Arrest violator, and take violator to jail immediately.

Let them spout off all their supposed legal mumbojumbo (you know the type, the folks who got their "law degree" listening to fools on the internet who have no idea what they are talking about) in the holding cell to anyone unfortunate enough to have to be held there as a "captive audience."

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
The funny thing is that if her parents raised her even halfway right she wouldn’t have been putting her feet on the seat like some no clas sow and would not have needed to interact with the officer at all.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post