SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal BRAT taught lesson by LAPD Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by car541:
The rest was unremarkable mouthy witness behavior, it needs to paid as much mind as the sound of the river running or birds chirping. It is just the background noise of the job.
Airport luggage handlers have Jet engine noise
Construction workers have the sound of tools
Railroad engineers have engine noise
Cops have this.

Yep, just background noise.
In the 80's in my neck of the woods, medics heard, "Do something m-fer" for Rastus who got shot by Jamal or Paco.
While a crowd (sometimes of rivals) encircled us and we had folks yelling for us to 'Save him!" or alternately, "Let him die!" at the same time.
Work was interesting during the crack wars of the 80's & 90's.

I can't express how happy I am to be retired and not be written up anymore for telling people what I think of their plan for me to fix in 10 minutes their lifelong trainwreck. Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
H&K-Guy Axiom #18: It cost you nothing to be polite.

I'm confused. Where does this gross display of entitlement come from? How do you survive in a society with such "rights" to put up your feet whenever you want? Why do the courts support such entitlement?

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God help the idiot who Marries her.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's my phone, but she looks white. How is this racism?

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:I've made the statement before and I'll make it again here. There is no terrorist organization on the planet that is as dangerous to the future of this country as our current judiciary. They can and do operate completely outside the law since most have lifetime appointments.

The type of judge that ruled on this case is elected not appointed (unless of course to fill a vacancy, but still, it is an elected position)

39 states elect the judges to the "trial court" bench. I will guaranty you that the majority of the members on this form (that live in one of those 39 states) cant name a judge they voted for in the last election and actually knew "why" they voted for him/her.

You dont like the judges in your county? Vote them out. Get involved, campaign for the ones you like, donate to their campaigns.

There is nothing wrong with our judiciary, what is wrong is voter ignorance and apathy.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you to all the LEO's out there. I could never do your job. Never.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure about other States, but Michigan has a lot of neat catch all laws that can be used if citizen engages 'jerk mode' like:
- Disturbing the Peace
- Disobeying an Officer or lawful order
- Obstructing Traffic

What this individual failed to realize is that it was her decisions that got her in the situation, not the officer being a jerk. It's an easy break down
- Didn't follow the train rules - She didn't want to
- Didn't listen to the officer - She didn't want to
- Didn't get off the train when ordered - She didn't want to

Pretty simple to see where the problem is here. One bratty kid with a "I do what I want" attitude that got corrected. A shame the judge didn't back the officer and further correct that behavior with at least some community service.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I don’t see anything about an elderly woman in either articles except for the title

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Judicious use of a Billy Club usually fixed things like that in my youth.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
A good case for beating disrespectful children when they are little

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
The word "fucking" is the only word that little brat knows.
Likely her only talent too Smile

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I don’t see anything about an elderly woman in either articles except for the title

There was the woman sitting right there who stood up to get out of the way. But, she definitely ain't elderly.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Tase her, bro!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Social media works both ways. They won’t get meaningful jobs most likely.
I doubt they will be wanting jobs--they'll just get Welfare.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
The narrator of the clip wasn't all that great either.
If that's the worst thing he's ever seen, he should consider himself lucky.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Racism - Being called out for unforgivable acts when you should be able to get away with them because of your ethnicity.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
racism is the only battle cry these cretins have in their arsenal

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:I've made the statement before and I'll make it again here. There is no terrorist organization on the planet that is as dangerous to the future of this country as our current judiciary. They can and do operate completely outside the law since most have lifetime appointments.

The type of judge that ruled on this case is elected not appointed (unless of course to fill a vacancy, but still, it is an elected position)

39 states elect the judges to the "trial court" bench. I will guaranty you that the majority of the members on this form (that live in one of those 39 states) cant name a judge they voted for in the last election and actually knew "why" they voted for him/her.

You dont like the judges in your county? Vote them out. Get involved, campaign for the ones you like, donate to their campaigns.

There is nothing wrong with our judiciary, what is wrong is voter ignorance and apathy.

I researched the judges on our ballot this year, you know what the problem is, it's not just voter apathy, it's a lack of valid intel on these people, you can't find much that tells you how they rule, lean, background etc.

Historically I've skipped them because prior to the innerwebs it was damn near impossible unless you were or knew a trial attorney, and unless you were a good friend of said attorney not many would tell you the truth since they had to go in front of these judges.

So it's simply not just voter apathy, although that's a valid point, it's finding decent info on the the candidates.

For state judges at least in FL, look to see who appointed them and look to see who's potentially going to win the Governor race. This year there were a couple of judges up appointed by Scott, if you voted them out and the D won (which was possible) then the new Governor could have replaced two conservatives with liberal judges. So you need to know the rules in your state as well.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Liberal BRAT Refuses To Remove Her Feet From Seat For Elderly To Sit"

Where did this misleading subject line come from?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Interesting that you should point that out about lack of intel on judges

on the ballot here we had 16 judge seats up for votes

the 'headline' on the ballot says Non-Partisan

nothing could be further from the truth and the only information they make available is survey information from the Judicial performance Commission

I don't know what its like in other states, and I forget what it was in NH, but it seems like they go out of their way to make sure that as little information as possible is available

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post